Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Weird but most effective way if taking benzos

Captain Relapse

Greenlighter
I read a lot about people asking how to get the most out of their benzos, sometimes with crazy ideas (IV springs to mind ?).

I have a regular routine and I haven't found anyone else who does this... So I'm interested to see if anyone else uses this method (which to ke has always been the most fastest acting and 'intense', for lack of a better work) of ingestion.

What i usually do is crush up my benzos (e.g. Just now 12 mg bromazepam, 4 mg clonazepam & 4 mg xanax), make a coffee, let it cool after adding milk, pour in the powder... Mix like a techno DJ on speed and then drink it nice and slow woth a cigarette.

By the time the coffee is finishes (usually 10-15 mins), I'm feeling like 80% of the benzos. One more fag (in the UK sense of the word!) and I'm 100% feeling the full effects which somehow feel intensified. Perhaps because of the dispersing of hot liquid amd the powder at once (usually on an wmpty stomach).

I've done this with MS Contin (the green 200mg ones) one or two at a time and with sevredol (IR Morphine Sulphate 50mg, 1-2 of those) and again felt the effects much more than; crushing & snorting, chewing, everything (excluding IV IR of course...)

Does anyone else mix their powdered benzos in coffee/tea regularly?

What do you feel and in how long and in which intensity as opposed to just swallowing, parachuting or SL?

Genuinely interested to know...

Hoping to find a fellow benzo/coffee enthusiast here.

Any info welocome.

Cheers!!!!

PS sorry about the typos.

12 hour shift, concerta/ritalin crash and the above concoction are the main culprits here.

Honestly, I can spell :)

What i usually do is crush up my benzos (e.g. Just now 12 mg bromazepam, 4 mg clonazepam & 4 mg xanax)

So to sum up: an effective way to take benzos is to take a shitload of benzos.

I think the quantity and potency of what's taken here is why it's so effective. It'd be amazing if that amount of sedative wasn't effective.

Time to scale it right on back before something really bad happens.

I agree mate, I have been trying and finding it difficult.

Any advice welcome, PM or post...

Screwed a taper, under stressful work circumstances

under stressful work circumstances

12 hour shift, concerta/ritalin crash

Any advice welcome

I wish I could turn my experiences into words of wisdom that would have some positive impact but unfortunately the words always boil down to things which sound like platitudes. "Everything in moderation" "Take care of your mental and physical health" "Be careful" etc. It's up to everyone to figure it out their own way. All I can do is wish you the best. It seems like you want to reduce your drug intake but are finding it hard. I can relate.

Personally I am working my way back to a basic normality after meltdown of sorts which was preceded by stressful work situations and excessive substance use. In my case the work wasn't actually especially stressful, but I was very unhappy and started using stuff to get through each day. First stims. Then benzos to come down from stims. Then more stims and benzos concurrently to keep me sufficiently alert but handle the worsening stim-related anxiety. I was also taking other stuff and it became messy. Honestly, it could have been far worse than it was under the circumstances but I did still end up losing my job in a humiliating way and sullying working relationships and friendships. I had always taken some pride in my track record of not pissing people off and generally being considered professional/reliable.

It's really hard to come back once things start going pear shaped. Perhaps try to look at the positive side of things: If you haven't lost friendships, alienated family, lost employment, caused serious accidents/incidents, or harmed yourself too severely, you will be able to turn it around. Sorry to end this on a negative note, but sometimes you have to reality check yourself by saying, and really knowing that, "things can get much worse if I let them".

I've done this with MS Contin (the green 200mg ones) one or two at a time and with sevredol (IR Morphine Sulphate 50mg, 1-2 of those) and again felt the effects much more than; crushing & snorting, chewing, everything (excluding IV IR of course...)

Dude! Those green-meanies (200mg MS) are like the Holy Grail of morphine....and you SWALLOWED it!

Don't get me wrong, it was your pill and your call but the oral bio-availability of morphine is a lousy 30 to 40%!