Prefixing in od

Retired Trashcan

Bluelighter
I can't seem to figure out how to add a prefix to Something in other drugs with my Android phone which means any time I want to start a new thread in od I have to start here in the homeless section. Yes I utfsed! Help please thank you

switch from the mobile skin to the full site.

alasdair

I am kind of smartphone illiterate. I don't know how to change between desktop and mobile skin mode. Should there be a link or button I should be looking for somewhere on the page?

I am kind of smartphone illiterate. I don't know how to change between desktop and mobile skin mode. Should there be a link or button I should be looking for somewhere on the page?

The link Alasdairm should help greatly because it takes you to a post with links that will switch back and forth.

There is another way to switch back and forth from desktop to mobile on a phone but the exact instructions on how to do so will vary depending on which browser your using. Basically, though, you can select which way you want websites viewed through one of the options in the browsers settings. You'd have to dig around in your browsers settings to find it. Easiest way is probably just to follow alasdairm's link.