• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

safe to go pick up drugs at the post office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctordog

Bluelighter
I recently purchased 100mg of Fentanyl that was sent to me in a card. It didn't arrive and the seller resent it for free as a small package, using a different mail service.

I've now received two 'missed delivery' cards, alerting me that I have two packages waiting to be picked up at my neighbourhood post office.

I haven't been expecting anything else, so can only presume that at least one of the packages contains the Fentanyl.

I have read that one can claim plausible deniability if a package if sent to your house, but that you become legally implicated once you try and collect it in person (though what if you were not expecting a package and were just curious?), and have head about people being arrested on-site.

Can anyone confirm if this is true or not, and whether it should be okay to get the package?

We don't allow this sort of discussion as answering your question is basically providing advice on how to circumvent the law, for this reason I am going to have to close your thread. If you have any questions or issues with this don't hesitate to drop me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.