Dormant Accounts

Jekyl Anhydride

Bluelight Crew
When a BL'er becomes inactive how long does it take for their account / privileges to be rescinded ? Secondly when a user no longer posts anything but still uses the pm feature occasionally does that count as activity ?

Thank You Kindly for any answers

Interesting question, but I'm unsure they're ever deactivated. I've heard of people logging in after years of inactivity with no problems.

Perhaps there is an occasional cleanup of accounts with a completely blank posting history, but I'd imagine anybody such as yourself would be fine.

Obviously I speak with zero authority on this - I'm interested to know as well.

The administrators of Bluelight reserve the right to delete any and all data associated with abandoned accounts including, but not limited to: any posts made by the user; any blog entries made by the user; profile information entered by the user. Further, Bluelight reserves the right to reissue the username associated with an abandoned account.

An account is deemed to be abandoned if the account has zero posts and the user has no activity in the last three months
or if the account is a 'Greenlighter/Bluelighter' with at least one post and the user has no activity in the last six months.

Some info from the BLUA.

I don't plan on going anywhere, I was just curious as I see accounts where people have not posted in several years and I to have read the 6 month rule above I just don't think I've ever seen it enforced.

Thanks Though Everybody.