• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Gabapentin 14.4 grams - Experienced User - Pushing Limits or Killing Organs?

JNico1028

Greenlighter
** I had originally posted this yesterday, but today when I tried to edit a minor mistake, I accidentally deleted the whole post.

T+0:00 (11am)
7.2 grams ingested (18x 400mg capsules. Followed by eating 2 waffles and 2 breakfast sausages. Then 36 ounces of coffee.

T+1:00 (12 noon)
Heavy, sinking feeling. Tolerance probably too high due to taking 10+ grams daily.

T+2:00 (1pm)
Music not as enjoyable as previous days.
Will be eating McDonald's soon then ingesting more. Food increases gaba absorption apparently. Also, food does taste amazing when on gaba.

T+2:30 (1:30pm)
Started smoking pot. Packed a couple bong slides while waiting for someone to deliver that McDonalds food.
There are contradictory posts on the internet that say marijuana enhances the gaba euphoria and others that say it diminishes the effects. Personally find it to enhance euphoria when smoked in short bursts i.e...smoking a fair amount quickly and then stopping for at least an hour. But smoking consistently and too often will eventually diminish the gaba effects and feels like being very burnt out and sluggish.

T+2:55 (1:55pm)
Finished eating a large amount of fast food. Stomach isn't happy right now. Drank 24 oz of coffee and smoked a joint. Feeling decent, at least don't feel sober.
Will now consume 2400 mg of gabapentin (making the total 9.6 grams) followed by 400 mg of Cimetidine. The cimetidine helps with the "fastfood reflux"

T+3:30 (2:30pm)
Feeling light and floaty, music is sounding amazing. Been smoking cigarettes quite often, feel a strong synergistic euphoria after taking a couple drags really quick.
It makes the heart beat faster and gives a lightheadedness, but in a pleasant way. Feels like a stange energy enveloping the body.

T+4:00 (3pm)
This is the type of feeling that makes you want to go for a long walk through an overwhelmingly dangerous neighborhood and act like you own the streets. Thinking about rearranging this bedroom.

T+4:30 (3:30pm)
Extremely strong euphoria and CEVs. Slight OEV in the sense that everything has a vibrating, glowing outline. Very disoriented. Feel stuck in time. Head feels like its gonna burst though. Not so much a headache, but intense pressure. Heart is beating much faster than normal.

T+5:30 (4:40pm)
Took 4800mg, totalling 14.4 grams. Drank a glass of orange juice. Ate some french fries. Feel very tired.

T+7:00 (6pm)
Music no longer enjoyable. Decided to watch 2001: A Space Odyssey. When laying down on back or stomach, it feels like I'm floating or like there are a bunch of hands pushing upward. Other than the oddly satisfying physical effects, there is no "high" feeling. All the euphoria is gone. Taking the last dose may have been completely useless.

T+9:00 (8pm)
All effects have diminished completely and only left with lethargy. Plan on eating dinner and then finding something on Netflix to watch.

I think this marks the end of this report. I don't recommend using gabapentin daily, your tolerance builds way too fast. I feel like 3-4 days in between use is a better way to go, especially if you want desired effects from lower dosages.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_gabapentin
substancecode_gabapentinoids
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_overdose
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, gabapentinoids (of which gabapentin is obviously one) are best with days in between to reset tolerance, because tolerance builds very quickly. Especially with gabapentin. But yeah, all drugs are best with days between, but especially this one and some others. I think 14.4 grams is way too high a dose, I think gabapentin is pretty safe but on the other hand you're really pushing it there,

Stay safe.

Yeah, gabapentinoids (of which gabapentin is obviously one) are best with days in between to reset tolerance, because tolerance builds very quickly. Especially with gabapentin. But yeah, all drugs are best with days between, but especially this one and some others. I think 14.4 grams is way too high a dose, I think gabapentin is pretty safe but on the other hand you're really pushing it there,

Stay safe.

There have been days that I've pushed it further, all the way up to 20 grams. This was just the first time I decided to do a report.

I like pushing the limits, and I figure if I'm gonna go all in and test the boundaries, I might as well share it with others, in hopes that my findings may educate someone.

Thanks for sharing. Yeah it's good you're reporting, just saying, be careful. :)

LD50/dicksizing

Im not bragging about it... It's not something I'm proud of.

I'm just a lab rat, and I experiment with chemicals and how it affects my body or mind.
I like to see how far I can go without dying.

This is not the life I wanted growing up...I wanted to do big things.
But this IS the life that I live, right or wrong...

I just figured I could report some of my experiences and hope that it could be of educational value

Yeah it's cool man, thanks for reporting. I don't want you to feel judged for deciding to contribute.

Are you over the hill or feeble minded? You can do big things at any point, unless you think small.

This is not the life I wanted growing up...I wanted to do big things.
But this IS the life that I live, right or wrong...

thats like 17.5 of my max dose 800's holy shit. while I enjoy "tripping" on gabapentin sometimes I usually just use it medicinally, and because of this, a huge dose like that would throw my tolerance into the gutter. I've heard it's bad for your kidneys to a degree, but I've been doing large/intermediate/daily doses of it for a couple years now and I feel fine. I would not smoke weed on this stuff, I feel like it would definitely interfere with the high. Many drugs seem to, gabapentin alone is great but even with a little tianeptine mixed in all it will do is make you sleep. I'm not a fan of weed anyway though so I might be being biased.