• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Mexico opens up its heroin fight to U.S., U.N. observers

Still costs money. Still could save money by using the illegal drug trade to their advantage and saving us tax dollars.

How would that work? Would America fly in teams to take over the fields and harvest? Can the poppies be cut and moved for processing or do they have to bleed the opium while plant is alive?
Would any pharm companies want to send employees int the heart of cartel land? Cartels might not give it up so easy don't you think?
Sounds like a good idea but it's not.

Still costs money. Still could save money by using the illegal drug trade to their advantage and saving us tax dollars.
What about the farmers that legally grow them now? Should they lose their livelihood? There is enough legally grown poppies for the pharmaceutical industry already. Your plan solves no problem but creates them for people who are doing the right thing.

Your points are irradic, misplaced, and just wrong. The poppy is used to synth oxycodone, hydrocodone, oxymorphone, codeine, hydromorphone, morphine , etc. You have no idea what the farmers are paid and are just plain guessing for the sake of your ignorant point. I don't care when you first used heroin. That was your own choice, not mine. The mountain was an analogy. It's not heroin's fault that your dumbass thought it would help you in any way to do heroin at 16. It's your parent's fault and your fault. There doesn't need to be a mountain on every corner for the analogy to work. There isn't a shortage of pharms, I just assume it costs money to grow them so why not steal them from the evil cartels and use them to our advantage or to Mexico's advantage.

The poppy is used to synthesize many pharmaceuticals?
No they are no, not the poppies that are being burnt. They are only used to produce heroin.
The farmers are paid barely anything and the cartels get all the money. The same cartels that rape and murder kidnap torture behead and dismember men women and children.
When I used first used heroin I was a 16 year old kid. Kids are irresponsible so not sure what your getting at about the mountain thing, there's not a mountain on every street corner.

The point of your post was to say they should use the poppies to produce pharms? Why do they need to do that? Is there a shortage of pharms?

So to be clear you are in favour of putting the innocent farmers that grow the legal poppies for the pharmaceutical industry out of a job just so the pharmaceutical companies can reduce their costs and increase their profits. That is the only possible outcome of your plan. It makes zero sense.

No. I was reitterating my point to this fuck since he doesn't understand what my ORIGINAL point was. I see what you mean and that is not at all what I wish for. I had an idea that obviously wasn't properly thought through and asked a QUESTION about it and Mr. Soso DARE representative came in to shit on heroin blindly because he has a traumatic emotional issue with heroin which is not uncommon, but also not absolute. He spoke with no logic other than 'drugs are bad mmkay' and was misunderstanding my original question so I just restated it more simply for his type of brain.

So to be clear you are in favour of putting the innocent farmers that grow the legal poppies for the pharmaceutical industry out of a job just so the pharmaceutical companies can reduce their costs and increase their profits. That is the only possible outcome of your plan. It makes zero sense.

Answer the questions then instead of insulting me!
How would it work?
How do you go from illegal poppy field in cartel land to oxycodone etc in the u.s?

Within 2 short posts you have called me ignorant,dumbass and a fuck. Good goin kid. Any more insults?

I don't think big pharm companies are worried, they making enough profit.

Just briefly explain to me then(simply so my thick as fuck brain can understand) how it would work, who harvests and how, is the military there to protect employees.