• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Opinion on this reaction

IheartMaryJane

Greenlighter
Hello i have acquired some pink Motorola with a score on the back, I have tested with marquis, mecke, mendalin, and Folin, Results are as followed.
Marquis first on left, then mecke, then mendalin, and last on right is Folin

Initially with Marquis the reaction showed a flash of orange, then turned purple to black within 20 seconds. my Mendalin is beyond its shelf life of 6 months, thats why the 3rd reaction is so poor.(also my mendalin is now greenish yellow out of the bottle, which you can see in the reaction). Folin turned right to pink, but the Pill is pink as well.
This is my first time testing pressed pills so i dont really have a great eye for testing them. Here is an example of 86% purity MDMA that i have tested, which has gone instantly purple to black. .

On left is Marquis then Mecke, mendalin, and last is Folin.
All look like they have a presence of MD++(to me). Marquis had an initial flash of orange, which i have never seen before, and Folin is hard to tell because the pill is pink.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's definitely a bit weird, you're right that it seems to be indicating that MDMA is present but also possibly some other unexpected component. Could you wash the MDMA out of the pill with some water and a coffee filter? What stays in the filter is junk and you can dry the residue to collect the MDMA for a better test.

It would also be good if you could take photos without a reflection and a more stable camera hold, then crop them. By a window on a cloudy day or a north facing window on a sunny day is ideal for this

I only have 4 pills. Buddy gave me a half of a pill to test with. Would i have enough after washing for 2 people to enjoy. I dont think i would mind a bit of speed in the press. Ive always heard there is speed added to some pills. And its a more get off your ass high

I tested with smaller ammount of powder.
Marquis- yellow to orange to black
Mecke- stayed purple ??
Mendalin- some granules turnes black ( rest remained same color as the liquid)
Folin- dark pink. And i could see some flecks of red.

So what i'm gathering is, that this is just a cocktail pill. . Reactions for meth/mdma with marquis. Mecke doesnt even have purple on the color chart. Mendalin was black which is odd for the meth reaction with marquis. And folin its to hard to tell.

I think the bottom line is that this is not MDMA and I would strongly urge you against taking it until you've sent it to ecstasydata. It's not that common for pills to contain something other than MDMA and methamphetamine is more harmful.

You are correct. Feels like i just ate bzp and tfmpp. Folins was showing some red when i retested last night. I didnt feel anything after the first pill initially, and didnt feel effects until 2 hours after the second pill .Some tests are hinting towards speed. Some tests would rule out there was no speed. Defently no mdma effects. Who knows what i consumed