Trying to quit, but husband not committed with me

Bentley1977

Greenlighter
Hi everyone! I've been reading these posts for a while now and you guys have helped me out so many times that I can't count. I have decided that is is time to put all of my drug use in he past. I need my husbands support, but he doesn't have the willpower and he can't tell me know. I've come here for help and support. Any ideas?

Hi everyone! I've been reading these posts for a while now and you guys have helped me out so many times that I can't count. I have decided that is is time to put all of my drug use in he past. I need my husbands support, but he doesn't have the willpower and he can't tell me know. I've come here for help and support. Any ideas?

You should try the sub forum called "The Dark Side" or TDS. It's in the 7th block of Forums down and says Recovery Support at the top. Start by clicking on the Forum tab just under the UE of the large Bluelight logo. Or if you click on Home it's the in the 4th group down under Recovery.

Here's a shortcut: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/47-The-Dark-Side

Sober living might be a good option too. Have a look about them all, see what fits your needs and level of support.