• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Insiders make bombshell allegations about Sherri Papini’s alleged battle with addicti

poledriver

Bluelighter
Insiders make bombshell allegations about Sherri Papini’s alleged battle with addiction and mental illness

SORDID allegations of Sherri Papini’s battle with prescription drugs and mental illness have emerged online as insiders — including at least one claiming to be a family member — join forces with online sleuths trying to solve the case.

With no new updates from law enforcement, the unofficial investigation into the bizarre kidnap is going full throttle as conspiracy and rumour continue to dog the 34-year-old mother-of-two from California.

Now a Reddit user claiming to be a relative of Ms Papini and her husband Keith has dropped a series of bombshell allegations about the couple’s lifestyle, claiming Ms Papini’s alleged addiction to prescription medication as a possible catalyst for the abduction.

The user, posting under the name marijuanapapinis, was granted “verified insider” status after providing identification to the moderators of a subreddit called ThePapinis before deleting their account.

Online detective communities such as Reddit and Websleuths require participants claiming familial or official links to a subject or police investigation to pass a rigorous identification process before allowing them to comment on a case with authority.
“I want to remain anonymous and out of the drama going on in the family right now, but I wanted to comment on something I know about Keith and his wife,” the user wrote.

“Maybe it can shed some light on the case for you guys in some way. I’m hoping this gets solved too. I’m a family member of Sherri and Keith. Just to put this out there, Sherri isn’t a trimmer, as far as I know anyway (99 per cent sure not), but her and Keith use Kratom and smoke a lot of marijuana right now.

“Sherri had a really bad benzo addiction for a few years, I’m absolutely not sharing this as gossip but because I’m worried maybe she relapsed and was hanging around the wrong people and that could be the explanation behind the kidnapping.

d4d6cea8dd100948404a02bb8fe32e2e

“Sherri was getting a prescription for a drug called Diazepam when she started having panic attacks a few years ago. She went into the hospital and got off of it,” the Papini family relative continued in the post.

“They stopped prescribing it to her and she’s relapsed a few times by buying other anti anxiety pills off the street. The last time this happened was 2014 or so, so she has been clean for a while. They say that they use pot and a drug called Kratom to keep her off the drugs.

“But as soon as this all happened it’s what a lot of us thought of. Maybe she made someone mad and they beat her up and kept her for a few weeks? I’m also not against thinking it’s a hoax for the victim assistance stipend.”

13520c21fe0a1104590257fe76b02502

Ms Papini made world headlines in November last year when she was abducted while jogging near her home in the small town of Redding in northern California’s Shasta County.
She was found beaten, branded and half starved on the side of a highway in Yolo County — more than 200km from where she was last seen — in the early hours of Thanksgiving Day.

Ms Papini told police she had endured repeated abuse at the hands of two Hispanic women during her 22 days in captivity.

But the petite blonde has been unable to provide a detailed description of her attackers, making it impossible for police artists to render composite sketches — fuelling widespread speculation of a hoax.

The Shasta County Sheriff’s Office has stated investigators have no reason to doubt Ms Papini’s story and confirmed the case remains active and open. Yet investigators have also reassured locals they do not believe her assailants pose a threat to anyone else while they remain on the run.

Cont -

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...s/news-story/f92054245f2065261b6d37ec0e8326e7

Wow talk about getting kicked while down. As if drug users get randomly abducted all the time :/. Webslueths is a bunch of older cat women who think there smarter then everyone else. Reddit is just a cesspool for the most part.

Lmao older cat women....

Gotta love spinsters and their cat collection. I work in an industry that sells the deadliest drug in the world...The alcohol industry! And i see a lot of cat women coming in buying handles of cheap vodka, prob going home to their cats and playing online detective while sipping a sea breeze

"For a drug called Diazepam"

Cause saying a housewife gets prescribed Valium would be about the most boring thing ever put in print...

This whole case was ridiculous and her being pretty just meant that ugly people and armchair detectives were going to jack off to the case for decades to come...

Not really related to this case or article, but I watched a doco the other night called "Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery". Being Australian I didn't hear that much about the case at the time, but I recall bits and pieces. She lied so much and her defence lawyer seemed to be getting sex for payment from her and her parents seemed pretty weird as well. The whole case was weird. Americas most hated woman and she didnt even get done for murder or manslaughter because the prosecuting case didn't prove any points conclusively with what they had and the defence made holes in all their allegations. I think Casey Anthony was using prescription meds and I think one of the possibly scenarios was she was giving her daughter caylee some of the meds to make her sleep and she possibly OD and died, that's what the father said he thought happened too. But the defence claimed Caylee had got into the pool and drowned. Who knows.

0.jpg

^ yeah it seems pretty rude/in poor taste to bring up someone's prior substance (ab)use history like that...that's personal information and I always get annoyed when someone tells me, "oh, you know that person is (some kind of drug user), don't you?" I hardly see the relevance to her being prescribed valium & a kratom user when it comes to this kind of crime...

I've watched some of that too. Usually I have a gut feeling one way or the other on guilt but in her case I'm not sure. The morally superior people in charge love to slander anybody with drug use no matter how slight. My bupe doctor wanted me to go to a therapist who wanted me to come up with my top 10 concerns. As one concern I listed discrimination against me because of my drug dependence. I've seen it all the time, everybody knows it yet the therapist acted like it was it silly for me to suggest that. It seems these health professionals are unwilling to acknowledge that you can be be discriminated against on this basis.

Not really related to this case or article, but I watched a doco the other night called "Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery". Being Australian I didn't hear that much about the case at the time, but I recall bits and pieces. She lied so much and her defence lawyer seemed to be getting sex for payment from her and her parents seemed pretty weird as well. The whole case was weird. Americas most hated woman and she didnt even get done for murder or manslaughter because the prosecuting case didn't prove any points conclusively with what they had and the defence made holes in all their allegations. I think Casey Anthony was using prescription meds and I think one of the possibly scenarios was she was giving her daughter caylee some of the meds to make her sleep and she possibly OD and died, that's what the father said he thought happened too. But the defence claimed Caylee had got into the pool and drowned. Who knows.

0.jpg

I saw part of that as well. Who gives their young kid Xanax or downer drugs to sleep? It was a miscarriage of justice that the whore got off and did not stay in prison where she belongs for murdering her poor daughter.