Maybe they do work

jayjaysleepyhead

Bluelighter
Only me , again I wanna mention this insomnia that I have,had as last night I actually had a wee breakthrough,with my sleep and it was I believe due to reducing not upping my serequel dose, personally I hate the drug but I only use it for sleep I was taking like150mg and over as I thought like any other drug if it dont work u up the doseage, but these little stories I heard about serequel seem to be true , I was told by some fellow users of the tablet who actually are mentally ill that if I reduced my dose to 50 or 75mg it may just help me sleep, I thought what bullshit u lower a dose of one of the shittiest tablets known to mankind apart from people who actually need it, sleep included I suppose. As I take it once at night , so first few nights it didnt work at all and I was so tempted to take more,but I percevered, and last night I slept from 2.30am to 7.40am which is a major breakthrough and I only took about 60mg, im not getting carried away as its not prescribed (say no more),as its against bluelight rules, but their real. Unfortunately I need to keep taking this ,as much as I dont want to, sleeping is one thing I personally need or my day is gone and I will persivere until I do finally get into a rhythm,and if it means taking a small amount of serequel then so be it, im hoping this may help any insomniaks or people who have trouble sleeping,i also have to add, serequel is an anti-phsycotic and is also dangerous when withdrawing, I cold turkied it stupidly as I used it for 2 weeks 150mg and more, dont do it as its such a strong tab I had fevers,sweats,confusion,panic attacks eventually,i phoned hospital but as usual it was go sit in a&e for 10 hrs and my nearest hospital is 5 miles , then my phych told me not to panic its
normal feelings. So that was enough for me to finally trust someones judgement, so finally if ur like me now
just try a wee bit at night before bed and u may get a wee surprise (sleep).

I find 50mg is the sweetspot for sleep. It also doesn't labotomize me like higher doses do.

How do you manage to get it into 50mg doses I only get 150mgs and I can half it but find it hard to 3rd it unless I bite it which is silly

I have the 100MG pills so I just cut it in half. Break it into 3 pieces doesn't have to be perfect

thanx ghost I have stopped as ur right, I had some horrible side effects comin off them like fever, heart rapidly beating, I called a&e then my shrink luckily I only took 75to150mg for sleep for 2weeks so I escaped but god was it scary, so im done with pills id rather try therapies& herbal teas etc.