European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tablets

jayjaysleepyhead

Bluelighter
Ok hello folks ,got a wee quiestion for ya all ,am trying to put it in a way where the moderators or even just bluelighters dont get offended and the reason I mention these pills is that they are basically still kicking around on the nhs ,ok, you have no money u get a sudden phone call its an old pal, now remember u have no dosh or access to it just imagine even if u got the dosh or can get money. So this guy someway or other has managed to get ur number or e mail address, whatever he has contact with u, now this is in the here and now, not past or future,now. Now he knows many years ago u had a massive benzo problem mainly diazepam as its the uk so this guy barely knows u now,he hasnt spoke to u for over 10 yrs and he thinks u have not changed , ex. Still pop anything so he says oh hello mate I was just wondering do u still pop downers u answer why obviously but I think deep down u know whats coming, so he says me and a few pals, mates for u english (lovely people), so ur expecting him to offer u a few valium, the usual I got a few blues here, but then he completely shocks u by saying we got valium, rivatrol, pregabs, zopis, tramadol, oxys and these knockouts called serial killers(serequel) so unless u know ur pills and on this website id say 90% of us do, so u got no dosh or access to it but just by him rhyming off all these tabs ur brain starts ticking so wot f..k do u do honestly and remember no cash or ways of borrowing, everyone u know or can think of is skint, plus there is a chance u may slip up and tell ur pal why I need the dosh so he wants in but if ur sensible u wont mention it to him or her, sorry im drifting, basically wot the hell do u do as its a complete one off

No offence but I've got no idea what you mean. Is there any way you could try and use full stops and paragraphs to make things like this a bit clearer?

Okay I've re-read it (twice) and think I get the gist. So somebody has called you and offered you benzos/other meds but you're skint and have no other means of purchasing them and you want advice on how to handle it?

Just not get them? I don't know what else to say really. What exactly are you hoping to hear?

With so many fake pills out there i wouldn't go near them. Lots of fentanyl based oxy pills. Too many rc benzodiazepines out there. And who the fuck would take seroquel recreationaly

You tell him your skint but thanks for the call and when you get paid you will give him a call. Don't get into dept for pills that you didn't want and that you don't need at the moment.

Hopefully you're not getting carried away with your pharmacy ambitions again.

It's important to remember that whilst buying a stash of benzos/opiates might seem like a brilliant cost effective method of ensuring a long term supply, it just never is.

U guys got me sussed, and have good memorys, as u may know this happened roughly 6 months ago ,but im trying not to piss the moderator off. Your right tranced unless its like 1000s their never enough and always finIish and u end up with a wee or big habit no pharmacy robbing thinking,.Also then ur so called
mate has no pills so ur fu..ed as u know drs here in uk are getting worse&worse so all round as tempting as it is and by the way he is asian so tic is not an option and im not being racist. Im positive the offer will still stand on tuesday when I get my dosh, I have to say his offer is very tempting ,please dont close the thread or ban me as im just mentioning his offer to see if I get different
responses. Ok well and none of these pills
Are fake I know this 100% ,so 20 clonazepam 2mg, 10diazepam 10mg, 30 pregabs 300mg, oxycodone capsulez 20mg shortec his brother also has 120mg of oxycontin I didnt believe him as I thought they had been taken off the market, but there it was a 120mg pink pill anyway there not for sale as his brother loves to sit and gloat about them. Also its the only pill out of the ones he is offering that I think personally is shi.. Ok and 30, 150mg slow release of serequel which I also hate but tried and tested there the only tab and ive tried everything from mogodon to ambien that help me sleep, I only just found out serequel is one of these tablets like mirtazipine where the less mg u take the more effect it has as long as ur not abusing it , ex. Looking for a buzz as u will be very dissapointed its not that sort of tab but ive been told in the states people are actually starting to use serequel recreationally, well good luck to them their a bit wacky anyway, im not saying im an angel but I know what tabs or drugs to take ,like my insomnia only serequel works, again im rabbling thanx for ur replies anymore are
Welcome.

Probably sounds like he's got a load of shit pills and is going through his black books to see who he can palm them off on. Just don't reply, unless you want them of course, in which case either find another source or do reply.

well I took most of ur advice and ignored him I gotta get clean and he was a burden with loads of real benzos predcribed, unbelievable, that some drs still give them out, I mean 4x2mg of clonazepam daily plus 2x10mg of valium daily is crazy

I doubt he got them prescribed, he just has the internet (or happens to be very well connected).

It's one extreme to the other with doctors in this country jayjay - either they fob people off with overly cautious prescribing (the highly anxious patient will occasionally be prescribed 10mg of chlordiazopoxide for 3 days if they are lucky) or ineffective and / or inappropriate treatment, for instance the use of SSRI's for anxiety (the efficacy of which has been questioned for some time now) or off label use of neuroleptics for insomnia which are far too powerful and which can induce intolerable and potentially harmful side effects - all in the name of avoiding issuing a benzodiazepine script. And as you described above, at the other extreme we have doctors that honour ridiculous and unnecessary repeat prescriptions just because the patients use is so entrenched, often containing multiple benzo derivatives and / or Z drugs. We used to have a regular poster on here that, on top of his methadone prescription was prescribed daily Nitrazepam (in a fucking 2.5mg / 5ml suspension...), Diazepam AND Temazepam. I'm very grateful to my doctor as she allows me to periodically have 560mg diazepam on the basis that I make them last and only use them as required. As habit forming as they are I cannot see any benefit in taking these drugs daily for more than 3 - 4 days max anyhoo as they lose there efficacy so quickly. They are one category of drugs where the 'less is more' rule really applies.

well to tell u for real tranced, I swear to god and its mad mate ive been in his house many times ,for good or bad we have fallen out ,done me a favour but yes hid brother is a fake mental health bloke gets all free dosh for a quick cut on his wrist or arm also gets,pregabs,oxycodone and I seen a 120mg pink oxycontin few weeks ago plus shitty serequel and my mate gets the benzos I was buying them but im actually seeing how shitty and useless benzos can be when used too much I still barely sleep im on 20ml of meth and 1x10mg daily reducing the meth all time gotta stop now been abusing drugs far too long ,this cunt has no benzo habit he sells them rivys&vallys fuck him and tabs I miss a clean working nice women life guys, cheers

well I took most of ur advice and ignored him I gotta get clean and he was a burden with loads of real benzos predcribed, unbelievable, that some drs still give them out, I mean 4x2mg of clonazepam daily plus 2x10mg of valium daily is crazy

This response pleases me - good call, JJS :)