• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Another poem

vortech

Bluelighter
I'll post this here, it feels at home no where else.

New song actualized through improvised intuiting, genetically manifesting a hatchling cerebrally hatching in the universal mind, collectively genetically accessible, ancestral, life form feeling the continual cycle of souls incarnating, yes its fleeting! each one is infinitesimal, a decimal on a full-on mass spectral chromatical graphically represented by a rippling reverbering transducer-flexxing source force, electrcheminetically evolvulating and simultaneously collapsing the stream of wavicles,grafting hybrid photosynthesizing five-star rated star-dusted blessings, righteously honoring the mystery like perpetually cycling over-unity source-field tapping toroidally primarily, spherically surrounded perfectly realized mathematically idealized emergent transdimensionally networked pico filaments, surging forth in massive scales, syphoning inifnities, extracted as the vision predicted, truth can not be contradicted, harnessing dark energy, peripherally recycling singularities, wavicles, a psychedelifantasized inspiralized string infinitely driving the flow of energy floating endlessly fusing and repelling with its neighboring wandering dreaming universal consciousness, like a berenstine or berenstain or Bernstein, I can't say if I know precisly, fuzzy quantum tunneling, flipping and impossibible-bling, showing off mutated Crystal matrices, but still can not holographically remember my exact dimensional timeline, I'm going on embedding branching tangents flanging ripping through the veil of illusions and games, revealing shadows of truth, for the brightness is blinding, experiencing purely unimpeded light, we are out of sight, the stewards tending the inherent balance in the Earth, our inheritance producing every form of essential abundance, and this isn't even the song I was verbally describing with the same kind of in-the-moment streamlined roughly phase-locked presently-aligned with pin-pointed precisely engraved in binary strings linguistically-machine-encoded alien strands with a nebulouslly defined peripheral run-on sentence.-flexxing source force, electrcheminetically evolvulating and simultaneously collapsing the stream of wavicles,grafting hybrid photosynthesizing five-star rated star-dusted blessings, righteously honoring the mystery like perpetually cycling over-unity source-field tapping toroidally primarily, spherically surrounded perfectly realized mathematically idealized emergent transdimensionally networked pico filaments, surging forth in massive scales, syphoning inifnities, extracted as the vision predicted, truth can not be contradicted, harnessing dark energy, peripherally recycling singularities, wavicles, a psychedelifantasized inspiralized string infinitely driving the flow of energy floating endlessly fusing and repelling with its neighboring wandering dreaming universal consciousness, like a berenstine or berenstain or Bernstein, I can't say if I know precisly, fuzzy quantum tunneling, flipping and impossibible-bling, showing off mutated Crystal matrices, but still can not holographically remember my exact dimensional timeline, I'm going on embedding branching tangents flanging ripping through the veil of illusions and games, revealing shadows of truth, for the brightness is blinding, experiencing purely unimpeded light, we are out of sight, the stewards tending the inherent balance in the Earth, our inheritance producing every form of essential abundance, and this isn't even the song I was verbally describing with the same kind of in-the-moment streamlined roughly phase-locked presently-aligned with pin-pointed precisely engraved in binary strings linguistically-machine-encoded alien strands with a nebulouslly defined peripheral run-on sentence.