Going on holiday

Most people literally do a Lotus123 spreadsheet over their steroid cycles - sweating, overthinking and ruminating over what to run

I was about to say the same as Genetic Freak; just continue the cycle over the holiday and don't stress too much.

Respect to CFC for his thorough but easy to digest explanation of esters, half-lives and compound timings in the blood

Don't run masteron if you're trying to bulk bro. Honestly there is no point in running mast unless your 10 ℅ bf or less. It's used to cut that last little bit of fat before a contest per say. Either way, you're either cutting or bulking and you say you're bulking so I wouldn't run masteron or whinny, they're both for cutting.

You seem to have a lot on deck to use, that doesn't mean you have to use it all at once lol. If youre going to use deca, dbol, tren, test, and superdrol all in one cycle? Did I read that right? If so, don't do that bro, it's overkill and you're wasting your gear.

Mast, well any compound really, can be used for bulking for cutting. It's the calories that matter. Mast can be incredibly beneficial during a bulk. It increases the amount of circulating androgen thus causing the androgen:estrogen ratio to be in favor of androgens. This can allow the user to push higher doses of aromatising compounds without estrogen side effects. It also binds to sex hormone binding globulin displacing bound test making it free test, test that can be used anabolically. So you get more bang for your buck.

Don't run masteron if you're trying to bulk bro. Honestly there is no point in running mast unless your 10 ℅ bf or less. It's used to cut that last little bit of fat before a contest per say. Either way, you're either cutting or bulking and you say you're bulking so I wouldn't run masteron or whinny, they're both for cutting.

Wrong. That is broscience passed around the internet.