• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(LSD/2 hits)+(MDA/300mg) - First candyflip - Better Than I Ever Could Have Dreamed

rolllinlikeroyce

Bluelighter
I candy flipped for my first time this weekend (acid&ecstasy), and it was the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced. Both the L and sass were incredibly pure and clean. I put together this short write up at the end of the experience. Enjoy. :)

On the tail end of this beautiful candy flip. I literally feel like I did this perfectly for my first time. I spread my acid over an hour and a half or so, and the come up was so smoothe I couldn't believe I was tripping. The visuals along with music and nature were spectacular to behold. Right after watching the sunset, I dropped 100mg of sass. The come up was again so seamless but I entered an entirely new space. Never have I experienced such awe-inspiring effects from anything in my life. I dropped the rest of my sass (had probably a little over 300mg to begin), and hit a state of nirvana. The visuals were so unbelievably amazing, I literally couldn't believe my eyes. Once my best friend (who got me both the acid and sass, love him) got off work, he picked me up and blared some wicked dubstep which I fucking love. Hung out with him and a few other good friends, playing bassnectar for hours. He took me down to the beach at night which was breathtaking. I felt like I could literally reach out and grab the clouds. I was actually touching the sky. I'm now back home safe n sound, still feeling the effects of both fairly well. Mainly the sass. Man, it just doesn't get any better than this right here, right now. Gonna smoke a few bowls and take a couple Dramamine to mellow down. Love you all, peace. :)

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_mda
substancecode_empathogens
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Sounds fucking amazing. Wish good sass was easily obtainable over here in hawaii :( Really wanna try this sometime, thanks for the report

I was thinking about maybe candyflipping on the Easter weekend if I feel up to it when the time comes. Would be doing 185μ and two 55mg MDA/85mg MDMA combo pills. This report definitely makes it sound like a good idea.