Tables Turn 2k3 Asylum, Springfield, MA 6/21

Im already insanely excited for this party and its more than a month away... Needless to say...I'll definately be there...one month and eight days to go....

I havent been to the asylum in years... Ive said several times that Id give it another try for the sake of certain parties thrown there and never happened to make it out-- Ill be leaving June 24th for almost the whole summer and I am DEFFINATELY going to try my absolutely HARDEST to make it to this event.... fucking r.a.w., craze, odg, hive, general malice... oooohhhhhhh fuck YEAH. this is smack in the middle of my finals, 2 days before i finish up, and im probably going to be MAD strapped for cash since im trying to save up for Phish tour---but i will do almost anything to get to this party.

^^^^^^well I most definitely might be up at this party my damn-self only if you decide to go. Now am I not added incentive enough to convince you/to get you to go jerzeezfinest ;) you better come out and party with me, in-fact we could carpool up there, so whats up

Last edited:
^^^^^^
well... i was already going to do my best, but now imma give it 200% ;) im deffinately down to party with you sugafist ! :D carpool sounds fun .... :)

so, this party is the weekend of my best friend's birthday... she really doesnt want to go b/c its in Mass. and she hates going to Mass.... --err-- dilema... she can see the N20 tour at Konkrete Jungle on the 16th, or Camoflauge on the 17th, or Recess on the 18th all in NYC but I cant make it to any of those dates... I might end up trying to spend Friday night with her instead of Saturday if she doesnt end up wanting to go (her birthday is on Sunday) because I'm realllllllly going to do everything I can go make it to this.

Last edited:
R.A.W. is playing and you're hyped for AK1200?? lol. AK isnt anything special, now R.A.W.----THAT is who you wanna hear.

^^ Agreed! :)

Theres a whole buncha Cape Coddahs going out for this one... from my friends to my little brother's friends (their own lil HS graduation party). I can't wait. :) It's so rare to have fellow Coddahs to drive up with!

Oh and I nominate that we all go back to Dennys again! Anyone else in?
Peace ~Katie

^^ you have NO IDEA.

I'm firmly convinced Cape Coddahs have helped keep Volume weeklies in business for years now. ;) Think about it... we live on a manmade island, there's nothing to do growing up, and as a result music, drugs and roadtrips (not necessarily in that order) quickly become a part of most of our lives. We've got 30-somethings that crashed on Frankie Bones' floor after Storm Raves, we've got promoters and DJs, we've got high school kids who never miss a party.

There even was (finally) a Cape weekly over the fall/winter that got shut down cuz no venues wanted us (even though everyone kept it respectful and sober), but it was PACKED every weekend. In-house breakin crew, ill talent from here and Boston, and more heads than I've seen at a normal night of Energy or Plastic in awhile.

Hey, you asked! ;)

/end Why Cape Cod Doesn't Always Suck rant :)
Peace ~Katie

Excellent..

I lived on Cape Cod for a while.. in South Yarmouth. I had me a job at that AWEOSOME mall. Brookstone and Kay Bee Toys.. yeah baby :)

ahh those were the days.

So since my 21st birthday party was postponed (read: Starscape), who's gonna help me celebrate here?

Anyone want to go out for drinks before?????????

I'd love to hang out while the rest of you drink, but this party is a week and a half before my 21st birthday, so no drinking for me! (yet. legally. in a technical kind of way.) =D
Peace ~Katie

Lilmisslorax and I have been talking, and she seems down now to go out to this... we're collecting a couple kids from NYC to head up there-- :)

this is an amazing lineup... and i believe it's officially been named as gmni13's belated birthday party.

do i hear...road trip!?!