• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methods of ensuring xanax is really xanax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogboy

Greenlighter
I'm aware xanax is produced in the UK by a company named Pharmacia Limited, presumably being where most of the xanax purchasable on the street originates from. Are there methods of verifying legitimate xanax bars (the 2mg pills) compared to items which are not really xanax? I think there would be understandable paranoia surrounding what's in these pills if you were not able to obtain them via the NHS; it could be poison or anything. In another thread I made I inquired as to this but apparently discussing harm reduction by means of obtaining substances in a way that is safe (through the NHS) is not allowed on this website and the thread was closed, so if this thread is also in violation of these rules then I apologise, but prescription drugs seem preferable to buying God-knows-what via the streets in regards to harm reduction. However if that is what is necessary then again: are there methods of verifying the legitimacy of street-bought xanax, ideally inexpensive ones? I'm aware of similar things around the testing of MDMA but I haven't heard of anything in regards to benzodiazepines.

I don't think there are any kits or ways to test them prior to buying with the kits for MDMA etc - EZtest do make a benzo kit but not specifically for xanax. The only way in the UK would be to send one or half one to be tested.

^According to my friend who worked as a mental health nurse, and also my gp, alprazolam is listed in some kind of book/database used by UK medical professionals (I don't know the name, but someone here will know what I mean - anyone?) as being licensed for use in the UK (which is contrary to a long held belief on here). My gp said he was confused as to why it was listed/licensed because he is unsure of its medicinal purpose in the UK, and has never heard of it being used.

So somebody apparently produces it (or is licensed to at least, or recently was..), but I'm unsure if it is the company listed by the OP. This is according to both my GP and friend, anyway.

Either way, I'm certain that whoever the company is is not responsible for any of the UK street xanax; or at the very least not a significant amount.

British street xanax tends to come from Asian/Indian/Eastern European producers. I've never ever heard of or seen examples of it being diverted from legitimate UK companies.

Last edited:
I'm aware xanax is produced in the UK by a company named Pharmacia Limited, presumably being where most of the xanax purchasable on the street originates from. Are there methods of verifying legitimate xanax bars (the 2mg pills) compared to items which are not really xanax? I think there would be understandable paranoia surrounding what's in these pills if you were not able to obtain them via the NHS; it could be poison or anything. In another thread I made I inquired as to this but apparently discussing harm reduction by means of obtaining substances in a way that is safe (through the NHS) is not allowed on this website and the thread was closed, so if this thread is also in violation of these rules then I apologise, but prescription drugs seem preferable to buying God-knows-what via the streets in regards to harm reduction. However if that is what is necessary then again: are there methods of verifying the legitimacy of street-bought xanax, ideally inexpensive ones? I'm aware of similar things around the testing of MDMA but I haven't heard of anything in regards to benzodiazepines.

Just recently (over the last 2 months) I've been able to get my hands on Xanax. I'd never seen them before. They are the little bars of 2mg each. They are costing me 5 for a tenner. The first time I tried them my mate split the one he had with me so I popped 1mg and within about 30 minutes I had that lovely familiar benzo buzz that I haven't had for years (all the Valium going about just now are shite). This was just 1mg I had (I did have a smoke of Smack with it though) and it pretty much knocked me out for a full day. I've never had Xanax from a prescription before so I have no way of gauging it compared with a proper prescribed one. When I take proper benzos I get massive sugar cravings so I always stockpile chocolate treats before taking a benzo. It felt like a proper benzo and that night I ate 10 Creme Eggs and a bag of Mars Bites.

If they are fake I can't imagine them being cut with anything too toxic because I don't think the people making them would want to harm anyone and dead punters to make you any money. The Xanax I've been getting were way stronger than I was expecting but from my own experience the benzos that end in Lam seem to bee quite strong. I remember Loprazelam being quite strong and that was only a one milligram pill.

The 2mg white bars I get are always bang on. Never had one and felt it was underdosed. Same with the blue/white footballs which preceedeed them.

If you check wedinos there are definitely adulterated benzos doing the rounds though. The old addage that dealers/producers don't want to kill their customers makes logical sense to us, but there are still people out there using some weird and dangerous fucking cuts.

The 2mg white bars I get are always bang on. Never had one and felt it was underdosed. Same with the blue/white footballs which preceedeed them.

If you check wedinos there are definitely adulterated benzos doing the rounds though. The old addage that dealers/producers don't want to kill their customers makes logical sense to us, but there are still people out there using some weird and dangerous fucking cuts.

I've got 3 white (supposed) 10mg Valium that I've had for a while now. Someone gave me them about a month ago. They have on one side 2 Ws that are connected together and say D10 on the back. The girl who gave me them gave me 5 similar ones ages ago. I rarely take benzos so when I get a proper benzo like a good Xanax I get a good whack off them. When I take 20mg of proper Valium that's enough to give me a decent buzz. The last time I took these white things I took 2 and about 2 hours later I felt nothing, took the other 3 and still nothing. I was a bit worried about what I took but had no ill effects. The girl who gave me these seems to be out her nut all the time but takes loads of Smack too. With her Smack tolerance she shouldn't be so nutted off the kit she takes so maybe there is something good in these white Valium.

You are in the UK, use Wedinos that's an excellent service.

Try find a source for legit benzos, avoid those white bars most of them are fakes, underdosed or from shitty shit batches crafted with a clandestine pill press.

Pfizer Upjohn90 1mg or Galenika Ksalol 1mg - These will do the job perfectly, worth the higher price tag. 0.5mg hits so good, very addicting stuff.

WJPzWTxfAy3uT0mU.jpg

Last edited:
^to be fair you get fake Pfizer etc and IME the white bars are consistent and strong.

But we can never really know unless we take advantage of the availability of wedinos/etc. The benzo market is notorious for fakes, and what isn't 'fake' generally comes from a country with less precise pharmaceutical standards and/or mass corruption.

So yeah, wedinos.

Right, as we are dealing with what amounts to little more than a substance ID thread and due to the OP's questionable attitude across the site since joining this can get closed now as Wedino's was and is the best answer for these kind of queries. Thankyou to everyone who has contributed and I hope that Trogboy is now armed with the best information when it comes to risk - assessing the quality of clandestine and black market alprazolam products.

Status
Not open for further replies.