• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Extreme nausea and vomiting during cocaine binge?

cezo

Greenlighter
Was googling for an answer to this and found some but wanted to post and ask this myself as most answers focused on immediate feelings of nausea due to quality and I feel this is something different. I'm definitely no stranger to coke binges and it's caused many complications but it's never made me this nauseous, maybe very very slightly due to excitement etc at the beginning but always passes. Been on and off on quite a long binge todays the second time I started to get really nauseous and vomited twice after attempting to drink water, couldn't even wait to get to the toilet.. Its the third day of binge with a 10 hour sleep in the middle but no food and general exhaustion. I wold put it down to this but ive done a lot worse and pushed a lot more and never was sick. Took an anti sickness pill i had from food poisoning and feel totally fine now and even eating some pasta but just wondering what it could be. Had the same source for a while now, could it be cut w something dodgy? But i'm sure I would have noticed the difference. Could I have the begginings of an ulcer or something more serious? Thats my main concern..Need advice!

if it was me I'd eat some of the pasta,drink some water,and stop the blow..if u still feel bad tomorrow see a doc

thats what common sense tells me to do but I seem to be lacking there

It could well be from something that it's cut with. Perhaps you are ill from over-doing it or coming down with a virus. Best thing to do is make yourself drink water as you may be dehydrated. Try to eat more if you can. Don't use any more cocaine and I bet you will feel much better. :)

thanks! I was so stressed earlier working myself up, am a hypochondriac at best so teamed with comedown paranoia and the internet I start freaking out about worst case scenarios, feeling better :)

I had a friend that would throw up every time he did to much. Pretty sure that's a sign that you are nearing overdose. Glad you are ok but sounds like you pushed it a bit hard.

I ha e no science to back this up but for some reason when i feel really nausous if i walk very slowly focusing on my feet and them touching the ground i can get through alot of severe nausea and if i am too nausous to walk chewing gum focusing on the sensation of my mouth

Hi, my first post here. I think it's maybe your stomach is too empty and you need to eat something. From my experience a protein shake or yoghurt should help and drinking something warm, tea or hot cocoa.

I usually get nauseous after IV'ing a good shot of high quality coke. I consider that good nausea, which passes in less than a minute. I also tend to get nauseous at the end of a binge, especially when my stomach is empty. That is bad nausea, that lasts for 5-30 minutes after a shot. The size of the shot doesn't matter after this point. It doesn't happen every time, usually when I haven't eaten or slept in a long time. My advice would be to stop doing coke, eat, and try and get some rest.

Last edited: