• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex in public. What stops you from doing it?

You're my kind of woman, a_c.

How do you know it's a woman? ;)

If she's not on birth control, there's no chance in hell. I'm anxious enough about knocking her up, and I'm not using fucking condoms, so worrying about pulling out at the right time while also worrying about getting caught just doesn't sound fun at all. Having said that, busting a nut inside her while outdoors, especially nature, is just absolute perfection. It's what nature intended us to feel. Not a soft, fluffy bed with pillows and blankets inside a nice, safe, confined, dry, warm house, that's artificial as fuck. Completely naked, pinned down in the leaves and grass and dirt, mud on your knees, up against a tree, eyes on the horizon for predators and other males....yeeeaahhhhh

I did it on a cul-de-sac overlooking the city when I was 17, and stupid AF. To think what would happen now if I got caught doing that is enough to make sure NEVER to want it again. And anyway, it was really just a "bucket list" kind of thing. Looking back, it really wasn't that exciting. I also did it in the back of a fold-down seat station wagon IN THE SNOW. Again, we found a place and hopped in the back. Geez, 2017?? sex offenders for life; can't go near schools and kids; publish your address in the paper. NO THANKS. :)

You're my kind of woman, a_c.

wohoo!

and i am indeed female =D

on topic, i've also had sexual experiences on a ferris wheel, in parked cars, in moving cars, on a boat, on a beach, in a park, in a movie theater, an elevator, the yard, a strip club...