The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Update on progress

Jonleeb

Greenlighter
Well it's been sometime since I introduced myself to the forum having been clean for 2 weeks from opiates,
i have medical conditions from the military which require ongoing opiate medication, but I was abusing
ive now
started xanax 2mg X3 per day for ptsd and Tamazapam 30mg for sleep I'm concerned I'm on all of the worst drugs to taper off any suggestions or advice.
i don't abuse the drugs just fear the time I need to taper which is not anytime soon says my doctor.

whats the best way when starting to taper any drug I should concentrate on first.

thank you

Get a script for something impossible to abuse, Opanas, Exalgos, Jurnistas...Talwin..in the US if you take them other than by mouth, you'll suffer (they have naloxone unlike up here). I don't think you have Jurnistas in the US though...it's all Exalgo when it comes to time released hydromorphone, and it's finally been upped to a decent dose of 32mg max, but they are 24 hour pills...Jurnistas are also 24 hours plastic pills with a mechanism that makes it practically impossible to abuse. Hell why not OP's ? The US doesn't have generic oxycontin (Oxycodone-CR) like we do, which are as good as the old oxycontins and can be chewed (which is worth it when all you get is 5-10-15mg ones), maybe you'll react fine, although I recommend what I said up there, as your new Oxycontin has a carcinogen in it that they removed from cereal packaging (it was for artificial conservation, BHA/BHT) in them, here when they removed Oxycontins, they renamed them OxyNeo, same thing as OP's, except they are stamped ON and the only way to abuse them is to leave them in a soda can for 12 hours, at least, put there, go to bed, sleep at least 8-9 hours then pour the can's content in a glass, then you'll have a white patch (no matter what colour/dose they were) and the acidity of the softdrink destroys the pill almost as much as gastric acid, it becomes IR. But that's not something you should do so.Try to look into Exalgo and Opana, they're pretty much impossible to abuse, I think the soda trick works with Opanas ER's (which have been changed, the pill shape and inactive themselves like 5 times I hear, I'm not sure, we don't have marketed oxymorphone in canada, its only possible to have it scripted to be filled in a compound pharmacy which isn't covered and costs a shit load, and of course they don't make the 10mg Opana IR's). Maybe fentanyl patches if they work for you, don't fall to abuse if you get the gel kind, which still exist. I wish you had HydromorphContins in the US instead of those lame Exalgos but yeah. Or I didn't think about it but Kadian 130mg is what the guy I know on legit pain for his fucked up shoulders gets, twice a day, they last 12 hours, there's 100mg and 200mg ones, like MS-Contins or M-Eslons, but Kadians luckily have something in between.If you're dedicated to only going for painkilling and a slightly better mood, not a high, those are options constantly used in pain clinics here. Me when I'm able to get off Suboxone, I've already visited the pain clinic, which is next door to the ORT clinic in the hospital where I live, they assessed me and how perfectly compliant I was with the rules since 4 fucking years, only that I take benzos but my psychiatrist told the ORT clinic not to lower my dose and put me on a taper, that I had no problem with benzos (which is true, I can stick to my RX's, too bad the psychiatrist won't give me 30mg a day valium, only 20. So I have to have my GP give me bromazepam 6mg twice a day to get about 34mg of valium a day, but they have no problem with that). The problem is being able to get rid of the Suboxone from my body, even if I take no Suboxone, I'll have to be inpatient at the ORT clinic for long enough so that at least 30mg of methadone will be effective and that my body gets used to being back to full agonists, right now zero full agonists go over suboxone except Fentanyl, the only thing I can be prescribed when I deserve painkillers, been told very sternly to admit I am on Suboxone and that doctors have all been educated about it and to prescribe Abstrals (sublingual fentanyl tablets) for people on Suboxone who need painkilling that's more than an NSAID, it happened twice to me in 4 years, and once I got a free nasal spray of volumetric solution of furanyl-fentanyl, which was a pretty safe fentanyl analogue, much weaker, and the spray was made by people I know were professionals, so I thanked them, and when I had real pain, mostly for one of the reasons I got some Abstrals 600ug (the strongest are 800ug which is horse-strong, but just 8mg of Suboxone a day, well then I was on 10, blocks the 80ug and 200ug's, first time I got 400ug's and it was okay when I had one and a half. Stupid fucking Rickett and their shortsightedness when idiots don't realize what they have done, Bupe, at that dose should not be used for more than 3 month detoxes and of course a taper should be made as quickly as possible. I only changed from methadone to Suboxone because methadone made me a fat slob obsessed with sweets, I lost 25 pounds of 100 pounds it got me in 11 months.Sorry went on my own experience, I also have pain issues, but I'll skip that part, just know that I ended up having to take Methadone because I was guaranteed pain relief, methadone is used as a pain killer, when I was having just 36mg a day soon before they switched me to Suboxone, I was in the best mood and had so much energy, it was perfect (the largest dose for Metadols is 25mg, so for some who dropped 2-3mg a month off methadone, 36 was perfect, I could have stayed there, but they didn't want to, they didn't want to wait to see if the testosterone lowering and the sugar hunger were going to much less of a concern at that dose. Nope, one doc I never see (it's always a different one, the have like 9 docs and its random on who you will see, partially, as people get to along with certain docs better. My best guy is there and he's the one who's sent me to an evaluation at the pain clinic, where the doc said, "when you are ready, you'll have Oxycodone-CR 60mg, it'll be enough for your 3 combined pain issues" with an appointment every month, but a monthly amount. They don't script suboxone like in the states here, well I hear Ontario has docs who can script 30 day amounts at once, which would help me a lot reduce my tolerance down to 2-3mg by myself, since the only thing we have is 2mg and 8mg pills, no strips, no Zubsolv, no Bunavail, nothing better than those teeth destroying acidic lemon pills.Again bluelight, why are you not taking into account my paragraphs and making these walls of text?

Last edited: