Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

3-FEA 26 mg oral - first time - strangely nice

vonLaue

Greenlighter
So I finally decided to give in to my curiosity and try some of the 3-FEA I had been sitting around for a few months. I am writing this, as there seems to be a lack of reports on this substance especially of users with no / little tolerance.

About me:

I am a male in his 30s with a weight of 90 kg. I am quite experienced with lysergamides (recently found a lot of fun in low dose acid after years of monthly tripping on acid / RC-lysergamides) and went through a phase of regular 3-Meo-PCP use about a year ago. The only other drug I'm using regularly is weed. I have very limited experience with RC-stims (few times with 2-FA and a few times more with IPH) and am totally inexperienced with empathogens. Other drugs I have used were o-pce and DOM. Last drug use apart from weed was 15 mg IPH 8 days ago.

The substance:

My 3-FEA is a white, flaky powder I obtained it last autumn as a sample from a now not anymore existing vendor (I hope this doesn't violate the sourcing rules. I want to make clear that this is possibly not of the batch currently making its rounds in Europe). It quickly dissolves in distilled water (15 mg/ml) and was stored aliquoted in a freezer.

The experience:

T -1:30:
My working week is over and shopping for next week is done. It's a nice sunny Saturday afternoon at 20°C. I take a light meal, as I haven't eaten since breakfast and decide to let my mind calm over a few episodes of Rick&Morty.

T 0:00: I ingest 26 mg of 3-FEA with a glass of milk. The substance tastes very bitter (much more than 2-FA) and a second glass of milk removes the taste completely.

T 0:30: A first sign of action: My skin starts feeling cold and somehow tensed. There is a subtle feeling of loveliness emerging. My heart beats a little faster and my pupils are moderately dilated. I decide to go for a smoke on my balcony and watch the sun setting. The colors of the clouds look beautiful and contours of objects seem more distinct than normal. Another effect I notice is a certain amount of movement in my vision. For a lack of a better description: It feels like my mind has a hard time following the movements of my eyes. When I look at a house, the clouds behind it appear to shift constantly changing direction.

T 1:00: Back from the balcony the lovely feeling has increased but is still not overwhelming. I realize that while the 3-FEA has definitely taken full action by now, I feel surprisingly unstimulated. I put on some headphones and listen to some music.

T 2:00: Another hour already over? Well it seems that that music really took me in. After lying on my couch for an hour I feel like my body, especially my neck are very tensed. Despite the lasting feeling of cold skin I do not feel restless as I would on 2-FA. Still, I should move a bit around to get the blood flowing. I am doing some exercises.

T 3:10: There is a sudden feeling of: "That's it already?". If so that was some short acting stim. I decide to vape some weed to ease some of the residual tension. Surprisingly that puff of weed doesn't lock me into my couch as it would usually but apparently synergizes well with the residual action of the 3-FEA.

T 4:00: I hop into the shower and ... wow .. what a beautiful feeling. Finally after the shower my skin feels nice and warm again. I am not feeling tired at all and decide to watch some movie before going to bed.

T 5:30: Going to bed. I read some book and have no trouble falling asleep.

The next morning: I wake up after 6h with a feeling of anxiety in my chest. This feeling was not too serious and gone after ca. 30' awake, but surprising to me. I am able to eat breakfast and don't feel exhausted at all.

Conclusion: I was quite surprised about the lack of clear stimulant effects other than not too severe vasoconstriction from this substance. This has been noted in other reports before but I had assumed this was due to the reporter's stim tolerance. Maybe for it acting as a true stimulant, a higher dose would be needed. Overall I prefer IPH for clean stimulation but I feel this was a nice, worthy experiment.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_3fea
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for TR! ;) Ethyl compounds tend to be "slower" than methyl ones IME.

Lately I've been reading a lot about fluorinated stims and researched a few as well.
Fluorinated stims are quite empathetic and last a good amount of time in general but all I tried had some weird hard to explain after effects such as occasional heart aches, fleeting headaches, lymph nodes swelling, not too serious but quite consistent thus concerning.

Isopropylphenidate is indeed very nice as a productive clean stim aid once in a while.

Please monitor your side effects carefully for the next day or two and post it if you do notice something!

Wow, nice. First report I've read of this one.
3-FEA = 3-fluoro-N-ethylamphetamine; IUPAC name: N-Ethyl-1-(3-fluorophenyl)propan-2-amine; N-ethyl homolog of 3-FMA

Seems very interesting and in line with what would be expected... The only thing about the solubility and taste etc... doesn't necessarily confirm it as 3-FEA. Dosage seems about right though, but not much is known about this compound. And there is two forms of it, as with all phenylisopropylamines, (S)-3-FEA and (R)-3-FEA, as well as a 50/50 racemic (S/R)-3-FEA (probably the one most common/released, but depending on precursors available it could be either..) It could very well be 3-FEC (3-fluoroethcathinone) or any other wide variety of fluorinated/halogenated amphetamine/cathinone. The vendors know that there's people seeking out "rare" stuff like this, and because it's easier to find precursors etc...as well as work around certain bans in countries where stuff like this tends to be produced.. I'm not saying that you don't have what you think you have, but perhaps, send a sample to ecstasydata.org before further reports? Either way whatever you have, sounds like a good chem.

I know that with some 4-FA i had, a few of the batches were actually 4-Fluoromethcathinone, with the 4-FA being much much more stronger and serotonergic, "monoamine blaster" type effect/feeling almost like amphetamine/mdma .. (but not quite).

Solubility seems in line with reports, the x-halogenated amphetamines (and aephetamines) have a really really high solubility. With the 2-FMA HCl I tested, it was soluble in upto 3-500mg/mL instant dissolving (a fine white powder that dissolved instantly and packed quite a punch IV but also jacked ones tolerance up sky high).

Last edited:
Nice, thanks for sharing. :) I've had 4-FA and 2-FMA as far as the fluorinated amphetamines.

By the way, how would you compare ethylphenidate to isopropylphenidate? I really like the euphoria from EPH but the dose required for it makes me also need a benzo because I find it too edgy.

By the way, how would you compare ethylphenidate to isopropylphenidate? I really like the euphoria from EPH but the dose required for it makes me also need a benzo because I find it too edgy.

EPH gives me way too much of uncomfortable vasoconstriction and stomach discomfort but indeed is pretty euphoric. IPH, on the other hand, produces less euphoria but a lot more stable and cleaner stimulation, boost the ability to focus, and practically has no body load for me. Appears to be pretty easy on taking it nasally and vaguely reminds me of coke. Also IPH reminds of Pramiracetam (isopropyl racetam compound) in it's effects but of course in it's own phenidate way.

As for dosages, I'm quite sensitive to phenidates so:
-For supplemental focus and productivity I'd add 10-15mg of IPH to my daily vitamins stack when in need and enjoy about 4-6 hours of clean focus and subtle, almost natural stimulation. Easy comedown.
-For party/euphoric stimulant needs mix 20-30mg of IPH and 10-30mg of EPH, take all orally with slight bumps of IPH added if desired, I do not recommend to snort EPH - its very caustic.

On one occasion I've gotten a very euphoric mix of MPA, IPH and EPH with Phenibut, Agmatine and some nootropics, that lasted for about 15 hrs, but was unable to replicate it since.
Of course, self-administration of stimulants could be bad on the heart and/or other organs if repeated frequently.

Back to 3-FEA, I'm careful with all 3-subbed amps due to suspected neuro- and cardiotoxicity. If someone has any new research papers links, it would be nice...:)

Cool, thanks Volsam! I might give IPH a try, like I said EPH is really nice but the stimulant bodyload can be nasty.

Have you tried ethyl-hexedrone, also known as hexen? If so can you compare to that? I like that one, I find it comfortable and cocaine-like, not as good as good coke, but better than typical shitty cut coke.

I tried 45mg and it was very gentle and soft, more interesting once I railed a bit. Zero side effects

Cool, thanks Volsam! Have you tried ethyl-hexedrone, also known as hexen?..
Glad to be of any help! :)
Never tried it, but only heard good things about it. You're vouching for it means a lot, I'll check it out! ;)

I tried 45mg and it was very gentle and soft, more interesting once I railed a bit. Zero side effects
^^^ Any stimulation felt at all? Any weird side effects next day?

Just got some of this, I'm going to try some tonight maybe. I was googling 3-FEA dosage and ended up here. :)

Last edited:
@Volsam: No side effects noted other than the short phase of anxiety the day after. The rest of the day I was fine and the next day my mood a bit down in the morning. But that might just have been a usual monday morning depression ;).

@Xorkoth: I cannot say anything about EPH but have the impression that IPH is as gentle for a true stimulant as it can get. It's my usual goto stimulant when I want to still enjoy a friday evening but later have a good night of sleep. My standard dose is 15 mg. That keeps me up and going without side effects for 3-4h. >20mg makes me feel exhausted the next day.

Nice!

Nice report, thanks.
1272.gif

I have a couple of grams of this stuff on the way home, to share with a friend “in the guild”. ;)

Good to see the loveful, laid back/easy way of this stuff. I was tempted to get some α-PHP, but heck, I believe we've already had enough with bingeing on classic NDRI type stims. One of the last times we got N-ethyl-hexedrone and I'd prefer not to tell you how I ended after consuming ≈950mg of that sh1te along a full day…
451.gif

There's little information available on this yet, and dosage is still a tad of a mystery to me but heck, since I a am former radical diehard I believe I'll start with a session of at least ≈1.4mg/Kg (100+mg).
roto2.gif

Any info on plugging this stuff? I tend to prefer to take good care of my nostrils, and this smells like a cousin of 4-FA which in my honest opinion is preferably rail-avoided. :\
We'll see how it goes.

Cheers my fellows
zpalomita.gif