• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone else not get high without weed?

treezy z

Bluelighter
I take drugs without weed when I go to work etc. but to really enjoy myself I need to smoke some weed.

Anyone else?

It was like that for a while with me (only with opiates though), but once I stopped smoking weed so frequently (I only smoke once every few weeks at most now), I could get high on opiates without weed again. Whenever I do smoke weed on top of opiates I do get insanely high though. So in that regard it still really boosts my opiate highs. It's just no longer 'mandatory' for me to enjoy my opiate highs. :p

I was like that for a while with everything besides stims but like above when I cut my weed smoking down that need to smoke on something went away..still love smoking weed on top of stuff ..it has different effects on top of different drugs Imo

Weed makes everything better. Pretty much a fact as far as I'm concerned...

Whenever I would do H, the dealer smoked blunts 24/7 and would always offer some to me.....I found that it ruined my H high sort of. weed is anxiety producing somewhat and this would damper the anxiolysis of the H in my opinion. Thats why i would abstain from weed if I was shooting opiates....at least for the opiate peak.

I seem to be in the minority in this regard though

weed seems to make every other type of drug stronger though.

Yeah that's one of weeds strengths IMO...you can enjoy it on its own, but it is also the ultimate add-on drug...I've enjoyed smoking on opiates, hallucinogens, even stimulants...smoking weed while high never fails to get me tore the fuck up, it's fun

When I have any opiate tolerance at all it takes me twice as much to get high if I don't have weed. I've even gone to the weed store while high on opium just because I knew that the experience would be way more dope (haha a pun) if I only had some bud

The one exception to weed as a wonder-drug is during an ecstasy come-down. Leads to really dysphoric hallucinations and I am not the only one to have experienced that IIRC.

When I smoke on opiates I feel like I get a much better version of that high, if that makes sense. It sometimes makes the difference between feeling the drug and not feeling it if it's a low dose or I have a tolerance or etc.

The only time I can enjoy weed+ opiates is after the high has died down and you are in the hazy stoned faze, then if i take an opiate it feel amazing but before that I would be too anxious to enjoy it.

I'm pretty much the same as the OP. With very few exceptions (get to those below), no drug experience really feels 'whole' to me unless a cannabis product is in there somewhere. It smooths out the rougher edges of most drugs (for me) while enhancing the good parts.

The only possible exceptions I can think of are salvia (extract) and DMT. When I've smoked salvia extract while stoned, or even combined with weed in the same delivery system, it makes an already-frightening and all-enveloping experience into something even moreso, and there's no real point for that. With DMT, the opposite might be true; weed can interfere and muddle with the 'DMT Flash,' though it adds a character of its own to the experience that some might find pleasurable.

100%

a drug only truly becomes recreational ime when i add some weed. cocaine and psychedelics not included in that lol

Hellllllyes. I can do coke and smoke crack no problem but anything else requires weed to reeeally feel it.

When i used to roll i wouldnt start rolling hard until i smoked. I can do H but i dont nod unless ive taken a bowl to the face