• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Flex Your Fields!

vortech

Bluelighter
Flex your fields! Your energetic fabrics are as factual as mathematically predictable reacting chemicals, and the output very measurable, creative juices have potential that is calculable, so capture those babble ons that bubble up from Indra's Internet, the world wide web of the akashic turntable, spinnably eternalizing your colorful internals before they fizzle into gaseous irretrievables. Regenerating, cycling and respirating indefinitely, a mating dance, expressive play, or more deeply like a Zen koan-inspired quantum supertriangulation, an affirmanifestival of geometric energy, fusing funnily chaotically but not to say disorderly, channeling intentioning a flow you feel you know is real, and do not let them steal your self affinity, it's magical, mystical, ancient all-in-wonderously new-age common comedic remedials. Magic is a dream... it is not what it seems, but magical is actual, and also it's fantastical, extending strands of energy is real, it's not a fantasy...as long as you believe.
Let go! OM.... zero impedence, resolving all resistence for instance I'm all about inverting the holy trinity, a zero-point infinity, embedded singularities, trans-di-mentionable fa rizzle this is cultural, and possibly impossible, depending on the limits of perspectional depictional definition, switching the directional poetical license I bestow to you, multiply, don't divide, spread this vibe and never hide, show your pride, assert your positions, leverage your essences, bless all love the miracles, we can be convincable, in this machine we have a voice so use it or they will silence you, make the change, resonate, we know we can reverberate, unify all 50 states, together we are stronger and unbreakable, redundancy will keep us safe, from corrosion and corruption, transparency the only way, remember the indivisible, the seed evolving unrestricted information that's repeatable, something tangible and almost rhythmically manageable. Raise your arms, aim them like an upside-down triangle, activating the antennae, pulling from the top-down channeling your center. Over-unity received, the overflow expands, encompassing all love you.
Too long didn't read? Reality is malleable, flippincomprehensible, facts interpolatable, and matter doesn't matter because love is unmistakably the key to creativity, the force that drives humanity, transformative, the formative creator of the universal principle is the best I can describe it, while honestly and humbly admitting its essence is more than anything individually transcending informational.

If love is the unmistakable key to creativity then quit eating animals.

If love is the unmistakable key to creativity then quit eating animals.

What? You'll turn into an effeminate weakling little bitch. Let me guess, eat soy laden soylent green slop too (soy raises estrogen?) I'll stop eating meat when I decide to be creatively pussy.

We (humans) are the top of the food change and I enjoy it very much.

I don't only eat them, I hunt them too.

This is what's called being integrated with nature, folks.

^ he & I & you are all in the same circle of life

also; kind of hoping OP is parody but I couldn't really follow through lack of either paragraphs or good, quality drugs, I'm not really sure; vortech is good pople though

not the best state for gun ownership I can tell you. I happen to be staying here right now. as far as I understand and/or can guess further west (in MA I mean) you go the easier it will be (idk where Framingham is) long arms that aren't "assault weapons" (BS term for scary looking guns) like bolt action rifles should not be a problem, I would assume. handguns aren't so easy to get either, but again, different counties should have different processes just like in NY where NYC handguns and even long arms are almost impossible to get (I only got mine because I was friendly with the police Captain in my precinct) but it's more chill upstate and having a rifle or shotgun or whatever is very common, handguns less so but still much easier to get

we do have a firearms thread to discuss these matters

I don't think we have a hunting thread but we should, in S&G...

Last edited:
Nothing really, I'm in Massachusetts so I'll have to look into licensing, I always assumed it would be hard to do legally here but could be wrong.
Oy vey
I had to get clearance from a psychologist and a psychiatrist before getting my gun permit on top of background check by police.

The words came off the screen and started doing a multilayered fractalized dance in my brain. I feel ya Vortech. You're golden. <3

Everything has to consume something else living to survive. What I don't like is the factory farming method. But eating an animal is the same thing any animal that eats meat does. Hunting wild animals is certainly the best way to get your meat, because then you're just taking an animal that's lived the life it's supposed to have lived. I've been eating a lot less meat but humans evolved to eat meat. It's possible not to, but condemning someone for choosing to eat meat is pretty reactionary IMO. We're animals, like the rest. We should, however, have respect for what it is we're doing.

Spot on Xorkoth, I feel the same with factory farming situation. As an omnivorous mammal, I will stick to my birds and fish, they are my power source of flight and swim, along with balanced planted-based choices covering the rest of my consumables.