• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos for hangover, before or after.

Daya108

Greenlighter
Please help, i know i am going to have hell of a hangover tomorrow and i cant take those anymore! :D I randomly got a chance to get 3 diazepams and already took 2. The real question is, if i take the last one will it help with hangover or should i really save it for tomorrow? :/ Kinda want to take it now but is it wasted in this matter. Sorry if wrong forum place but yo im simply drunk and... well gonna make some food.

Please help

D

What strength are they? Take another and you'll probably just end up very drunk/wobbly/sleepy/with no memory whatsoever/delerious. IMO alcohol and benzos don't mix too well. When I mix them I like to try and stick to one or two pints max so that it doesn't cloud the benzos. There's definitely a sweet spot that varies, otherwise you just end up how I just described.

Regardless of my personal opinion, I'd say that taking another will probably be a waste and, if anything, possibly make your hangover much worse and have you glued to the bed when you wake up tomorrow.

But save one for the hangover and you should completely eradicate it and have a nice sweet cosy morning.

Of cpurse, given this was posted like 8 hours ago, I bet you took the extra benzo and remember fuck all. ;)

^I bet the op doesn't remember making this.

Lived the bluelight dream for less than a day and will probably never know.