• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives and Aggression

Dissociatives involved every time, I'm good the psych ward is a vacation for me I'll be out this coming week. The hard part is what I do after.

They put me on depakote and cogentin and neurontin, seems to chill me out better than antipsychotics i've been hypomanic or manic for over a month now.

Dissociatives and aggression? Ol' Mama O-PCE gives out a hearty laugh...

I feel great while high then wig out on the comedown, this is why they replaced PCP (sernyl) with ketamine medically.

I feel fuckingtastic both on peak and on the comedown from low to high doses of 3-meo-pcp/pce, 2-oxo-pce/pcm, -phenidines or ketamine and wouldn't be able to hurt a fly on them even when manic.

The dissos just unchain some bad agressivity problems you already got in your personality.

Yeah, on my 3-meo-pcp benders it definently unleashes an aggressive beast deep in me, but I'm really in touch with my brain and I now can know when its happening and isolate myself.

i just got out of the psych ward, they released me with a bag of 3-meo something in my wallet (idiots) wasn't looking for a round trip so threw it in the trash at the indian food joint

Good call on that, it seems. Damn man, that's intense going to the psych ward so many times.

i just got out of the psych ward, they released me with a bag of 3-meo something in my wallet (idiots) wasn't looking for a round trip so threw it in the trash at the indian food joint

that shows some resolve on your part to improve, good job

They pretty much stabilize me to the most stable of settings. A straightened arrow, if you will? 12 o'clock, you see... like a late 90
s honda civic with 80 at the pinnacle. I mean, we're talking 2 windows open with a sunroof. Two open windows and a sunroof and the car..
Well, the car shifts itself you see.. it's a luxury car at that point...

YMMV

In a Mercedes Benz with the windows up when the temp goes up to the mid 80's.