• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzo half life's onsets and such?!

jaysofab

Bluelighter
Basically I really did try to find a board like this somewhere but I couldn't find it anywhere my main question is what are the half-life's of benzos I want to know which one is the quickest onset ratio this is not for a drug test question you want them sorted from most immediate acting as in like you know Ativan is a quick acting benzo half life is very short usually is cleared out of your system as opposed to diazepam which is Valium we all know its metabolites or detective way longer on its half life his way way longer I just wanted to know about the intermediate option of Rapid onset cuz Valium may be able to last longer those symptom wise I hope this all makes sense to you guys and I really don't confuse you and I really hope there wasn't aboard for this because I really did try looking either that or I'm blind as a bat also if we could be putting in by different routes of administration so such as oral taking Lorazepam by Oral onset as you know 15 to 20 minutes or whatever it is and then underneath Half-Life parent Half-Life bioavailability of that world on set and the metabolites time to leave your system and so on and so forth listed from quickest shortest acting benzo to longest acting benzo