Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Plague prortions of mega-strong benzos are here

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuinntheEskimo

Greenlighter
AUSTRALIAN BENZOS QUALIT HAD GONE UP (caps off). I got 100 x klonopin x 3mg, and theyre great. i got 100mg Alpraz. I got .25gms powedered diazeoam.
Sweet - not if i get my Soma thru - I'm set for life. Or until pills wear off.
This tropical stom is perfect. I'm munted on benzos - and i'm just walking around in the rain - smoking hyge - and loving life.
Dionysus is like "that nigga can p.a.r.t.y"

Sweet - not if i get my Soma thru - I'm set for life. Or until pills wear off.

Or you take all that and wake up in a few weeks time with a tolerance that street benzos no longer touch.

Seriously, be careful with high amounts of benzo powder etc. Tolerance can build fast, and you'd be surprised at both what and how much you can do before the baggy runs out.

I am not sure that I see the point in this thread, it doesn't really relate to HR and I don't see much potential for any kind of discussion to develop. As Tranced said, be careful with that amount of benzo's in your possession, addiction and/or troublesome antics can easily ensue. I am going to close this for now, PM me if you have any issue with this OP.

^What drug_mentor said.

Also feel free to message me about any issues you might have properly dosing your API (active pharmaceutical ingredient) powder benzos, or perhaps verifying what you have are indeed what is said they are (custom press kpin 3mgs whatever you have )). Perhaps I can help you out with some quality control/harm reduction techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.