Home page bug - very annoying

DigitalScript

Greenlighter
Before I write this, I just wanna say I recently started on this forum a few months ago and I love it. I haven't had a problem with any user. The staff seems extremely knowledgeable, well-fit for their positions and I'm very satisfied with this website. Besides that, there's one thing that has been bothering me and I hate to be the one complaining but it just won't go away. Whenever I go to the bluelight home page, I get the greenlighter message but it's all screwed up and I can't get rid of it.
5ykV6kW.jpg

I am on my phone using safari to view the website, is there an easy alternative I should be using? maybe a staff member could go on my account and X out the message? (if you can't see the imagine for some reason, pm me or reply and I'll gladly send it your way.) And as you can tell it cuts off half of the notification so I can't even read it.
Thank you very much for your time

Actually, it's not just on the home page, it's everywhere I go. I guess I got used to it being there. If I make it to the blue lighter level will it go away? I honestly just want to see all it says in a full picture and I'll be fine it's just really really messing with my OCD I'm sorry