• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

friend wants to iv alprazolam? need advice

lodwn

Greenlighter
heard recently from a friend and she is very interested in iv'ing alprazolam - i had heard in the past it was dangerous or useless, one of the sort... is this still true? i didnt have any advice for her but i knew to check out this site- i have been into this site for many years now... i know i can always find out the truth and new info. can anyone help? what is the deal with iv for alprazolam so i can tell her... dont want her to do it anyway if its dangerous, especially. thanks:?

This bioavailability of alprazolam sublingually or orally is high enough to where theres no real point in I.V. On top of that if you are just crushing up bars you have binders and shit there as well that you certainly don't want to IV.

seriously - don't do it.

IVing benzos is very dangerous and has no advantages over other ROAs.
there is no rush, and alprazolam has a really high oral bioavailability.

also, you know that alprazolam isn't water soluble?

Yes worthless. It cannot disolve in water so you wil glock you veins with it.

Try suspending the pills and inject in into your rectum. You will get a rush within 10 minutes.

nope, not myself. ive been around the block personally so the interest is literally in why im hearing about it from her or any of my friends. i was always steered away from that and was curious tho why anyone would lead anyone to believe that its safe. always had heard it wasnt and im certainly not up on what else is going around these days out on black market as opposed to when i was into a "hip" scene i guess u could say... and ive never heard of this but it seems lately i have heard not just her but others mention it. im beginning to think its a fake alprazolam or something that is whats in question. so... thanks for the replies. seems nothing has changed. why i seemed to be the only one telling she and the other persons not to do it is what was weird to me. ok. glad to see im not the only one here that has this same info. weird. so whats a "green bar" ? is this fake alprazolam or what.

scary and curious what all there is apparently that can be pressed into pills and put out there for persons consumption. totally buggin on how dangerous that is. wtf!?!?!?

Xanax absorbs so quickly by the time you disolved it filled up a needle found a vein and shot it you could already absorbed it via swallowing. If your really really impatient you could disolve it under the tongue but its questionable ime if it was faster or just placebo in my head because it burns like nasty and id associate the burn with relief.

scary and curious what all there is apparently that can be pressed into pills and put out there for persons consumption. totally buggin on how dangerous that is. wtf!?!?!?

clandestine manufacture of pirate pills is big business and most xans people find on the street now are counterfeit
and the nature of counterfiet means quality control goes out the window - strengths may vary, as may the actual substance!
reports of fake hulk bars containing lethal levels of fentanyl are circulating and there have been deaths

clandestine manufacture of pirate pills is big business and most xans people find on the street now are counterfeit
and the nature of counterfiet means quality control goes out the window - strengths may vary, as may the actual substance!
reports of fake hulk bars containing lethal levels of fentanyl are circulating and there have been deaths
^ Read this post, this is happening quite a bit! Tell your friends not to use pills at all unless it is known for sure that they came from a pharmacy.

^ yeah it's put me right off these random darknet bars that're about - only use vals i know have come from legit pharmacies
expensive but i'd rather that than fent

I think Xanax is soluble in PG saline mix but there's no quicker onset from iv and the bv is almost identical. Kind of a stupid idea.