GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2017 Major League Baseball Thread vs. Jolly Roger's Baseball Machine

China Rider

Bluelighter
the best outfield in all of baseball, the pittsburg pirates

with an all new look, everyone rotated to the right

LF - polanco - this is the year he explodes, at least 25 hrs and 100 rbis
CF - marte - going for 3rd straight gold glove, first season playing CF, will steal 60+ bases if gets at least 585 ABs
RF - mccutchen - weakest link and wasn't long ago he was NL MVP

starting rotation of:
cole - has proven success, needs to recover from last season injuries/ineffectiveness
taillion - i think will be SP if pirates play in WC game, he's 6'9 240, can hit 98mph and among leaders in BB per 9
nova - pitched great in NL after traded right before deadline, having cervelli has a catcher again is huge, pirates paid him in the winter and expect him to deliver
glasnow - has potential to be a top 3 K pitcher, throws gas but accuracy, past injuries, pressure, and inexperience are a concern
kuhl -24 year old showed promise last year, making 14, but I think his ceiling is a steady #3 on a traditional rotation

Brew crew isn't looking bad this year on paper or pre season.. there is hope

a1dd07bef219ff7fc72d66bf9c9653f2.jpg

Last edited:
easily one of the best baseball games i have ever seen!

alasdair

easily one of the best baseball games i have ever seen!

alasdair

as a former louisville slugger and teacher of the game i've been selling altuve/correa for past year and a half

i'm selling them as the most dynamic 2b/ss duo when taking into account all aspects of the game, specially considering their youth

and yeah i lucked out, the only part of the series i've seen is the 7th inning till end of game 5

i love that playoff baseball is being broadcasted like the masters, as in they keep speaking to a minimum