Bluelight

Thread: CD Social V. Weed 'n Brews

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

^^Me an hour ago... mother fucker turned on the child safety locks and it's fuckin' hot as hell outside already

2. Collapse Details

Homeless & Anonymous
    Cannabis Discussion
    The Lounge
    1 for the money, 2 for the better green, 3-4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibult View Post
    ^^I'm willing to take a guess that people view opiate abusers and addicts in a different light once they learn about the addiction and recognize the symptoms of the high because the high is so god damn obvious (for most addicts, not all).

I'm moreso referring to heroin, oxycodone and fentanyl-- when you're high on shit like that, people look at you differently because, to them, you seem to be an entirely different person than your sober self.
    definitely. i fucked around w oxy at the beginning of the semester and you just look like a fool man.

croaky voice, pinpoint eyes, eyelids attached to bricks, itching, euphoria smile... the works..

kratom is more low key, except, the norepinephrine effects make you looked tweaked and you still have the pinpoint eyes, itchyness and croaky voice..

Quote Originally Posted by DixiChik View Post
    PotatoMan...Kudos on fending off the hydro cravings! I only tried Kratom for a week, back in 2015. I thought I'd found the Holy Grail for depression and/or perception of chronic pain. Sadly, it led to GI obstruction. And so it goes.
    you don't wanna use it everyday, that's for sure. the constipation is definitely unhealthy.

gave in to hydro cravings the other day .. perhaps i really should stay away but i'm weak when they're in my face...

Quote Originally Posted by DixiChik View Post
    I often read the Kratom Sunday thread. Is Papa okay? I've been concerned about him, as he's only 8-9 years my senior.
    i'm not sure .. i have no contact with him off site.. i hope he comes back..

3. Collapse Details

Man I really hope you guys are careful with the opiates. I've lost so many good friends over the past few years to that shit, and I know how easy it is to really slip in deep. I don't want to come off as that nagging annoying guy but please please please just be careful with that shit. It's heart breaking to me. Just last February my friend Michael who was in his late 20's overdosed just before his sons first birthday and passed away. My friend Mitch who was 24 OD'd and passed away last April out of the blue because he got a bad bag of heroin. I've been to a few funerals before that and it's really the most devastating thing I've ever seen with what their families have to go through. I witnessed the jump from when he was just popping whatever pills he could get his hands on to full blown heroin addict a few months later. I know you guys are grown adults and can make your own decisions but please just becareful and mindful of what you're putting in your bodies. That shit can get out of control very fast

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DaDankyDank View Post
    Man I really hope you guys are careful with the opiates. I've lost so many good friends over the past few years to that shit, and I know how easy it is to really slip in deep. I don't want to come off as that nagging annoying guy but please please please just be careful with that shit. It's heart breaking to me. Just last February my friend Michael who was in his late 20's overdosed just before his sons first birthday and passed away. My friend Mitch who was 24 OD'd and passed away last April out of the blue because he got a bad bag of heroin. I've been to a few funerals before that and it's really the most devastating thing I've ever seen with what their families have to go through. I witnessed the jump from when he was just popping whatever pills he could get his hands on to full blown heroin addict a few months later. I know you guys are grown adults and can make your own decisions but please just becareful and mindful of what you're putting in your bodies. That shit can get out of control very fast

Seconded. Minor opiates are more manageable, but when a person starts fuckin' with the heavier, harder opiates like heroin, fentanyl and oxycododone it's so obvious watching someone willingly throw their lives into a downward spiral.

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of functional hard drug users out there for it to be a thing-- they're just few and far between compared to the average user/abuser/addict.

My three closest friends have died thanks to, in some way or another, their dope addiction. One had an asthma attack mid-nod, never woke up. One got pushed out of a car going, according to the one witness, at least 65mph down a twisty, turny backroad-- you know, the kind where the speed limit drops to 15-20mph in the woods-- during what was supposed to be a pick-up but turned into a robbery/assault/manslaughter. The latest OD'd in his hotel room, but his shit was... it was getting bad. He was a dealer/addict, so he was running through more product a week through sales and personal use (value-wise, dollar amounts) than I was making in a god damn year.

RIP to all three brothers. Hopefully there really is some kind of afterlife and we'll see each other again...

I'm not one to judge, but definitely one to advise caution. Just be careful, moderate yourself and be aware of when your habit starts to really hurt your personal health.
    Last edited by Jibult; 15-04-2017 at 16:01.

5. Collapse Details

Homeless & Anonymous
    Cannabis Discussion
    The Lounge
    Quote Originally Posted by DaDankyDank View Post
    i'm sorry you had to endure this man. i sometimes feel as though one of my friends can drop at any point. they're on a different path, influenced by mainstream hiphop and they sip any cough syrup with promethazine w/codeine in it (even if there was a considerable amount of ephedrine in it), gobble xanax and valium, blow every time they drink.

i've seen oxy tear a family apart, though, it was always probably falling apart.

hard opies are very dangerous i agree. it's fucked. i'm simply in love with the feeling. i just try to do kratom for the most part but i've been bumping into oxys, hydros, kpins for the first time since i been here.

idk if it's a test or what. i do not seek these drugs really, as i said i've just been bumping into them because of a friend.

i've already been losing the magic from hydros and prefer oxy.. but i will be very careful.. i'm honest with myself but actually lost the ability to say that with kratom over the last 4-6 months. i've only just gone back to once a week but i impulsively pop the painkillers .

6. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Cannabis Discussion
    Film & Television
    I've still got a crush on hydros.

I've yet to venture outside the mild opioids though, I still like codeine, and O-DSMT is still doing the trick at around 20mg doses. I just ran out of it for the first time in a few months, time for a break anyways.

I gotta say spudboy, I'm jealous that you at least run into pharms; I haven't found any in years and I have a few 7.5mg hydros I still stash away for the apocalypse or something. I guess it means I still have control since I didn't immediately tear into them the minute I started having WDs. I could probably source at least something, but I hate asking people for opioids...

I simply love the feeling too man. I like downers, hate uppers. Sleep is the name of the game. Turned away from booze so now it's mild opioid abuse and occasional benzos when I can't sleep. Anyways...

I recently got an Atmos Jump, it's a dry herb vape pen that's actually quite a steal at 60 bucks. It vapes completely without combustion despite its price and only having one temp setting. Great starter vape for anyone not wanting to splurge on a fancy one. No complaints thus far. The cheap outdoor weed I got recently tastes like ass in it though, can't wait to get some dank that I'm licking my chops for.
    Last edited by Cream Gravy?; 16-04-2017 at 01:52.

7. Collapse Details

Homeless & Anonymous
    Cannabis Discussion
    The Lounge
    yeah i would not take pills off the street unless they came straight from the pharmacy.

yeah we're sorta similar. i don't like uppers.

currently prepping myself for a phenethylamine flip next weekend. i'm gonna take MDMA then 2C-B on the tail w this girl..

phens and acid are the most stimulating drugs i do, beside the occasional amp and the weekly kratom.

8. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Cannabis Discussion
    Film & Television
    ^That's about the extent of my stim use too. Occasional coffee in the morning if I get up extra early. Taken amps maybe 5 times. Much prefer nodding out to staying up all night.

Always wanted to try 2C-B but my local connections are pretty piss poor; same with MDMA. I'm lucky if I can get a reasonable price on a sheet of acid. I have C, D, E, and P in my stash but only tried the first two so far. I gather that the latter two are much deeper, and honestly with phens what I'm looking for is recreation over mind-blowing qualities. LSD seems to suit most situations though so I honestly just stick to that, been a while since I've had any 'alphabet soup' so to speak. Can't go wrong with a classic

Really enjoying this new vaporizer. I had forgotten what a vaped weed high was like hahah
    Last edited by Cream Gravy?; 15-04-2017 at 22:21.

9. Collapse Details

Got a bottle of lean today, label scratched out.... upon further investigation (internet and dosing) I think it may be Cheritussin AC.

It's got codeine in it, yeah, but still....

10. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Cannabis Discussion
    Happy Easter to those of you that celebrate (or "observe", in the secular vernacular, i think...)

here's a short for a larf, toggle CC for english if it isn't on already

11. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Cannabis Discussion
    Film & Television
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibult View Post
    Got a bottle of lean today, label scratched out.... upon further investigation (internet and dosing) I think it may be Cheritussin AC.

It's got codeine in it, yeah, but still....
    Awww, no wonder the label was scratched out

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Cream Gravy? View Post
    Awww, no wonder the label was scratched out
    People tend not to want to have their name associated with things they put out on the black market, hence the label removal.

I should've cracked the seal right then and there, but this never happened before so it wasn't even a thought.

13. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Cannabis Discussion
    Film & Television
    Errrrmerrggerrdd it's ferrrr twernty!

14. Collapse Details

I usually go ham during this time of year and absolutely wreck my tolerance.

This year I'm keeping it light. Happy 420

15. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Recovery Support
    Quote Originally Posted by thujone View Post
    Happy Easter to those of you that celebrate (or "observe", in the secular vernacular, i think...)

here's a short for a larf, toggle CC for english if it isn't on already

Almost too real to laugh but I did anyway.

Winner of Best Apparatus at yesterday's 420 in Porter Meadows:

Last edited by herbavore; 21-04-2017 at 17:47.

16. Collapse Details

Homeless & Anonymous
    Cannabis Discussion
    The Lounge
    that's just insane ^^

17. Collapse Details

That's just inane, man, I would never burn that much tree at once.

Then again I'm not a festival-type guy, so he probably shared that shit with like 15-20 people.

HIGH. AS. SHIT right meow. Playin' Mafia 3 and smokin' bowls in between missions, got a little Xanax in me, some Cheratussin, drank a beer and 'bout to down another-- generally feelin' good.

Work stressin' me the fuck out, though. I need to figure some new shit out before I go crazy with stress, man.

18. Collapse Details

Homeless & Anonymous
    Cannabis Discussion
    The Lounge
    multiple downers jib?

i'm too much of a pussy to do that kinda stuff anymore.

i'll start fixating on my breathing and such.

19. Collapse Details

But see, you gotta remember that my habit seems extreme until you realize I'm a small guy and moderate the shit out of everything. .5mg alp' at a time, a beer if I feel like it because I'm sick, and the Cheratussin because that codeine potentiates the fuck out of the Xanax but the guafenisin (or whatever, it's a weird word) dehydrates the ever-loving shit out of me. I'm guzzling probably 4x more water than beer, and that's while drinking. Throughout the day I've probably downed about 15-16 bottles a day since I got sick and picked up the cough syrup, it's fucking crazy. Like I'm hiking through a desert all day... and I only take 5mL at a time, twice a day. Once at about 9am and another time around 4pm-6pm. If it was the Qualitest I was told it was supposed to be, though, that shit would've been gone days ago. Promethazine w/ codeine is just too easy to drown yourself in when you have a legitimate bronchial issue going on.

Don't get me wrong, I'm dizzy as fuck right now... But like I said, I'm stressed the fuck out and have a work-related problem that I haven't been able to stop thinking about and has continued to escalate for about a week and a half straight now. Like, every waking hour on or off the clock I can't get this shit out of my head, and intoxication + books/video games helps me keep my mind off that shit. Granted, the intoxication levels are increasing but it was a hell of a Monday, bro.

Admittedly, though, since 7:30am (I started work at 1:30am today, ended at about 9-ish) I've taken about 2.5mg spaced throughout the day, and it's 8:11pm as I'm editing this.) That's not normal for me and definitely a heavy day, but my tolerance has gotten to the point thanks to taking Xanax medicinally that this is the kind of dose/dosing I need to actually get a high off the shit that lasts for more than a couple hours. It's also cool that after about a milligram it starts to have what feels like an upper effect and I get super energetic-- one of those weird paradoxical effects when you become addicted to a medication at one point or another, I guess.
    Last edited by Jibult; 25-04-2017 at 02:18. Reason: got more specific, bitches

20. Collapse Details

And now that the melatonin's kicking in, dizziness just turned to room-spinniness... so I'm 'bout to smoke a cigarette and pass out to try and get a couple hours of sleep before work.

Apologies for not being able to keep the convo goin' right now, tater.

21. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Cannabis Discussion
    Film & Television
    I love how affordable weed and related products are today. I'm excited to make some edibles some time soon

22. Collapse Details

You really did this? Whooaaaa!

Anyway, Hi! Im just new here..

23. Collapse Details

Okay, so, you guys?

I, uh... just wanted to let you know...

If you're on Xanax and been guzzling water and drinking a few beers all day, don't smoke a bowl and down a beer with a melatonin right before bed.

....I'm a grown ass man and pissed myself last night, FML. Must've been straight up unconscious or some shit. Like, this is the most embarrassing shit that's happened to me since I was.... nah, yeah, this is most definitely the most embarrassing shit ever.

Might have to start looking at investing in Depends, lmao....

24. Collapse Details

I've done that before except I wasn't on those drugs and I wasn't asleep.

lol Ambien

25. Collapse Details

i actually did lol, thank you for that.

the day started out rough and it's only gotten worse, though much drier than it began.

Ambien never had me do that, but it did make me feel like I had a crowd of like 20-30 people just following me around being loud as shit at 3am around a lake in absolute silence. It was like I had a whole squad of folks rollin' with me everywhere, and it was just me and my boy havin' a late night session back in the day. Ambien's fucked, dude, but in a good way if you've got someone to chaperone your goofy ass when you stay up on it.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast