• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just smoked a tiny hit from some scissor hash from trimming today. critical mass CBD, smooth high so far :)

Oh god....

So I saw some a post on Reddit out of nowhere about Diablo 2. It was just an old screenshot, nothing crazy.

Reading through the comments I learned that Battle.net still works for classic games, and D2 + LoD was an even $20 on Blizzard's website.

That happened on Thursday.

It's now Tuesday and I've got a lvl 48 sorc with barely any memory of the time in-between.

This fuckin' game, man, missed it so much.

Also, bought my last ounce before I go weed-free for a while 3 and a half weeks ago, still have just over half left. Feels damn good meeting moderation goals like that, regardless of how minute it may seem to others.

Eh, I just need to save up my money, man. I'm trying to move out west, either CO or WA. Hard to do when I was spending several hundred every two or three weeks, so I figured let's cut that expense out completely for a while (or try to, at least.) So far, so good. =D

Eh, I just need to save up my money, man. I'm trying to move out west, either CO or WA. Hard to do when I was spending several hundred every two or three weeks, so I figured let's cut that expense out completely for a while (or try to, at least.) So far, so good. =D

It only makes sense that you're saving money. After all, you caused me to spend $2k on new computers because what I had wasn't fast enough to run Civilization 6 (which I was blissfully unaware that it was to be released last fall).

I lived in Washington (state) for 2 months, and it's a nice place. I would however, choose to move to Colorado if I had to choose between the two. Reasons include; home-growing is legal, snow (I can't live without it) and central location on the continent. I also figure CO would be safe from earthquakes, tsunamis and tornadoes. Eh, I also really, really dig the food in CO; not so much in Washington (it just seemed too Canadian).

Tom

It only makes sense that you're saving money. After all, you caused me to spend $2k on new computers because what I had wasn't fast enough to run Civilization 6 (which I was blissfully unaware that it was to be released last fall).

I literally busted out laughing when I read this. I'm sorry you had to upgrade but I hope you've had fun with all the cool new games you can play, lol.

I lived in Washington (state) for 2 months, and it's a nice place. I would however, choose to move to Colorado if I had to choose between the two. Reasons include; home-growing is legal, snow (I can't live without it) and central location on the continent. I also figure CO would be safe from earthquakes, tsunamis and tornadoes. Eh, I also really, really dig the food in CO; not so much in Washington (it just seemed too Canadian).

Tom

Yeah, I'm leaning towards Colorado too. I'm keeping an open mind about both of those and a few other options, though.

Washington not permitting home grows is such BS. People are so damn afraid of weed sometimes.

I really wish they would just legalize in MD, man, but the fact that they haven't gives me more incentive to get the fuck out of this place. I don't understand the fear either, considering I don't think I've met a single person since I've turned 18 that hasn't smoked weed at one point or another in their life... and yeah, that topic tends to come up when I meet folks. Like, every time.

A lot of my coworkers are straight edge and drug-naive. Lots of single mothers and shit though. People are weird.

Most people I meet outside of work have partook though.

Last edited:
A lot of my coworkers are straight edge and drug-naive. Lot's of single mothers and shit though. People are weird.

Most people I meet outside of work have partook though.

I've got (well, had because I'm on medical leave which is going to become permanent) a workplace where the workers have reasonably good priveleges/benefits and I would say ~80% of the people I hung around with knew that I smoked weed. As soon as I became legal I informed my union, employee wellness, HR, etc. There was one person who would waste no time telling me that my brain was going to be filled with holes, I'd end up homeless and so on if I kept smoking.

But there's also a few good people at work I've shared weed with

Outside of work? About half the people I know use Cannabis A lot of extended family members smoke, which is great because a) there's always weed at a family dinner, b) I can usually score from them and get a decent price and c) all the smokers know each other so there's no need to hide or pretend.

Heck, even the postmen know that they re delivering weed to me and they're on board.

Tom

anyone else simply cannot control themselves while high and eating?

it's crazy

^ =D so often. Thankfully my short term memory is crap so I forget about it and don't hate myself later.

^Oh I forget about it alright... till the next day when I get fire hole from eating a whole family size bag of flaming hot cheetos :|

I tend to satisfy my munchies with liquid. More often than not, beer.

Last time I tried to stop drinking I lost ~20lbs in about two and a half months, and I'm already a rail-thin kind of guy so that shit was like 15% of my total weight.

That said, I can kitchen-raid with the best of 'em if I don't have any alcohol. I'm pretty sure that only balances out for me because I can't stand drinking and eating at the same time, so if I'm eating something I definitely don't have a beer in my hand and vice versa. I'm sure if I paired the two I'd be a fat little fucker.

Mexico, I know you legalized MMJ and I'm happy for you and all, but when you regulate a maximum 1% THC you are alienating yourself from about 99% of the medical community.

As a side note, your garbage weed is still 100% illegal:
Z2oABwR.jpg

I just have to post this: I am 63 years old. I have been waiting (and working towards!) this day for a looooooong time: Yesterday I sat on the dock of the river in front of my sister's house, in full view of everyone going by in their kayaks and canoes, and smoked a joint knowing that it is now completely legal on the entire west coast. People, I never thought I would see the day. After my second hit I let out a whoop so loud it echoed down the river and then I had a good cry knowing that so many of my friends all over the world have suffered incredible legal consequences for demanding the right to enjoy this most enjoyable plant (including my friend in Texas who went to prison for one joint in the late 70's). So long live progress and down with Jeff Sessions and all the other misinformed nutcases that want to bring back prohibition.

I just have to post this: I am 63 years old. I have been waiting (and working towards!) this day for a looooooong time: Yesterday I sat on the dock of the river in front of my sister's house, in full view of everyone going by in their kayaks and canoes, and smoked a joint knowing that it is now completely legal on the entire west coast. People, I never thought I would see the day. After my second hit I let out a whoop so loud it echoed down the river and then I had a good cry knowing that so many of my friends all over the world have suffered incredible legal consequences for demanding the right to enjoy this most enjoyable plant (including my friend in Texas who went to prison for one joint in the late 70's). So long live progress and down with Jeff Sessions and all the other misinformed nutcases that want to bring back prohibition.
That's dope (heh) Herby (heheheh!)

There are many times I've smoked in plain sight, but none were licit in the least :|

Status
Not open for further replies.