• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terps should be legal to ship to any state; it also shouldn't matter if it's extracted from the cannabis plant, from an orange or from a lab chemist. As long as it's terps, and not THC with terps, then you should be fine. I don't think the major suppliers here in Denver even offer a THC and terp combo so my guess would be to look at the stores here in Denver and have them ship it to you. There's also no way they are going to want to risk losing their license for the extraction process by sending illegal things in the mail. CO cannabis business' don't have time for the blackmarket bullshit.

So far I've only experimented with myrcene and limonene, both are absolutely fantastic terps.

never had any of those strains... are you working as a medical marijuana supplier? :)

don't think I ever had greenhouse weed. I guess quality wise it's like indoor, but cheaper regarding energy?

yep :)

You probably have had GH herb without knowing it tbh. It can look identical to indoor, just slightly larger buds. And only uses a few watts per sq ft if done right.

And terps are definitely legal to ship, but a dispensary wouldn't be able to. Check out Blue River Terpenes.

Good shit, yeah, when I Googled it immediately after reading that post I found a whole page worth of sites that sell the shit.

I only looked at one but it seemed legit enough and piqued my interest.

My tolerance is fucking great. I've not been going hard lately with the THC.

Honestly I'm happy hitting my oney pipe recently with a small bit of flower pack. Aside from the all the novelties, hipster dabs and legal shit my usage has gone back almost identical to my school days. It's not bad at all.

My tolerance is still kinda high despite using less recently. Man, I needa dip into my kief stash some time, that'll liven things up 8o

Good shit, yeah, when I Googled it immediately after reading that post I found a whole page worth of sites that sell the shit.

I only looked at one but it seemed legit enough and piqued my interest.

There are a few but I'd be careful, some of them sell a product which is much lower quality than others. Blue River is a bit overpriced but they do seem to have the best stuff. I've ordered off Baker's Bubble too and his was good. I've had others locally but they don't have web stores--mixed bag--it's not super complicated science but it's beyond the skill of the average BHO maker.

Giggle your happy ass on out of here, young man, there's nothing that you'll understand here.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand he's gone

damn, i'm slipping.

back on the hash and wine tho so i'm back baby

I swear to God I didn't even know until like an hour and a half ago.

How naive we've all become.... :sus:

18812638_231313394029203_4367713347525672960_n.jpg

cali confidential pho

Beautiful, the slightly sappy consistency and orange color is almost a dead giveaway for being PHO, very nice shot! I'm sure people outside med/rec states/countries don't get a chance to see what PHO looks like so if that's you then take a good look cause this is a perfect example.

I think I prefer a more sappy concentrate rather than shatter because it's easier to handle. Shatter tends to well...shatter. Not that PHO can't be shatter and BHO can't be sappy, it's just not typical.

Don't even know what PHO is. I just go to my guy and ask, "Got wax?" and he's like, "Yeh" and then I assume I get some half-ass extracted BHO. Get fuckin' blowed though, prices are lower for everything cannabis these days. I pretty much spend nothin' on my monthly weed budget. Feels good man.

Normally I'm not a rap guy, but heard this a couple years ago and dug it. Stoney bologna this mornin'.

Last edited:
it seems to mean "propane hash oil". what is the difference to extracting with butane? chemically they are really similar...

it seems to mean "propane hash oil". what is the difference to extracting with butane? chemically they are really similar...
atm, most people that are doing PHO are mixed gas of Propane and Butane. seems like the bleeding edge of dabs.

i have come to appreciate the waxy budder consistency for its easy of use.

It's just everyone uses a different mixture of gas, now that they get it from a distributor not canned butane. Some mixture of butane, n-butane, propane, and I think a couple others. Different ratios just extract slightly different mixtures of terpenes, etc. or something that's going to make your process "unique."

Cosmic, that's awesome other people are getting to experience lower prices now. I can't imagine going back to paying what I was a few years ago, it would just be painful. Seeing farms and now living on one kinda changes my perspective a bit though... haha

We've been planting this week, got more than half the plants in the ground :) GDP, Gelato, Blue Dream, and a few others

so I don't have much to say but I'm pretty high, close to wasted and watchin' the Last Kingdom on Netflix and y'all need to check this fuckin' show out, man

(don't judge me, it's hot/humid as fuck outside)

Also? Darks Souls 3 is pretty dope. It'll probably take me a year to get through, though 8(, this game is way tougher than Bloodborne... and.... and I never beat Bloodborne, come to think of it....

It's just everyone uses a different mixture of gas, now that they get it from a distributor not canned butane. Some mixture of butane, n-butane, propane, and I think a couple others. Different ratios just extract slightly different mixtures of terpenes, etc. or something that's going to make your process "unique."

Cosmic, that's awesome other people are getting to experience lower prices now. I can't imagine going back to paying what I was a few years ago, it would just be painful. Seeing farms and now living on one kinda changes my perspective a bit though... haha

We've been planting this week, got more than half the plants in the ground :) GDP, Gelato, Blue Dream, and a few others
red widow13 and pink kush have been in the dirt for almost 2 weeks!

Nice! bc of our sun here we can't plant until about June 1, but we were vegging the greenhouse first.. some of them are big already

Status
Not open for further replies.