• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1501514757433.jpg

Not the prettiest or tastiest stuff by a long shot, but so strong I forget my name before I can finish my joint =D
Canadian grown Chemo Kush

48 hours into a tolerance break:! not too bad. Smooth sailing so far except on edge a little. Something small at work made me want to start breaking shit hahah.

Looks tasty @369

I just have to post this: I am 63 years old. I have been waiting (and working towards!) this day for a looooooong time: Yesterday I sat on the dock of the river in front of my sister's house, in full view of everyone going by in their kayaks and canoes, and smoked a joint knowing that it is now completely legal on the entire west coast. People, I never thought I would see the day. After my second hit I let out a whoop so loud it echoed down the river and then I had a good cry knowing that so many of my friends all over the world have suffered incredible legal consequences for demanding the right to enjoy this most enjoyable plant (including my friend in Texas who went to prison for one joint in the late 70's). So long live progress and down with Jeff Sessions and all the other misinformed nutcases that want to bring back prohibition.

Just in the news he recently rescinded the ban on property seizure-----folks if you not going to live your life the way they dictate then they'll have to take your property , your job and everything else of yours because your not listening and obeying.

Man, the wax my guy keeps getting me is absolute goop... not sure what people call it, but it's a pain in the ass to work with and I think I'll just take a break from wax if this continues...

Man, the wax my guy keeps getting me is absolute goop... not sure what people call it, but it's a pain in the ass to work with and I think I'll just take a break from wax if this continues...

Can't put it in the freezer for a bit to make it easier to handle?

I do keep it in the freezer, but still, if it touches anything it instantly turns gooey and won't let go of things. I got it all over my hands and desk the first time I got some of this goop heh.

It's good once I get it into my pen, but is very frustrating.

On a slightly depressing note, just learned my dog's got an inoperable tumor right next to his dick and on his leg.

Not sure if it's malignant but we'll find out soon... one vet thinks it is, the other thinks it isn't.

shitty shitty bang bang, I love my fuckin' dogs :(

giphy.gif

I do keep it in the freezer, but still, if it touches anything it instantly turns gooey and won't let go of things. I got it all over my hands and desk the first time I got some of this goop heh.

It's good once I get it into my pen, but is very frustrating.

That's weird, dude, I've never seen wax that was that viscous. Usually I can freeze it into a rock and then pinch a piece off after letting it warm up for a few minutes...

But hey, I'm no wax expert. I had easy access to it a year or two ago but it really lost it's novelty for me. I prefer tree/flowers and kief for my daily needs.

dogs are awesome! that sucks about the tumor :( what a shitty place for it to be, too... hope it turns out ok, try the healing power of belly rubs :)

A lot of times they can be benign; my family's dog has a rather large lump on her chest, but it's just a big ol' lump and that's all according to her vet. She's had it for two or three years now. Best wishes for you and your dog Jibult <3

Thanks guys.

Got biopsy results back today-- basically an expiration date.

Gonna keep him happy for as long as I can, though, and I'm about to get fucking wasted and hang out with him. Them's the breaks, I guess.

'Preciate it, herb, it's always tough when your dog gets sick and there's nothing you can do to help other than make him comfortable. Really, though, the worst part is I've got two other dogs and he was the eldest and biggest, so essentially "pack leader." It's fuckin' with their heads too, I think, but I'm really dreading the day they realize their family's shrinking.

So hey, anyone know if there's a way to block Greenlighters? Like, all Greenlighters?

I'm gettin' a little tired of seein' these bots spam phishing sites.

I'm trying to keep up with the bots when I can, but I've been pretty busy with work lately. Only so many hours I can devote to modding :\

Not sure there's any way to block greenlighters though :?

I'll endevour to keep the forum clear of these nuisances, if only for your sake Jibult ;)

lmao, that's cool and all but I don't think there's much you can do (more than what's already being done, I mean.)

I was just kind of hoping someone knew some cool trick to make the GLer block happen.

Whats up everyone... just dropped in after a month in jail and a month in rehab for all sorts of shit, still fighting 2 felonies and 1 misdemeanor. I probably wont be around here much being that I can't smoke- or at least I don't want to until my case get cleared up and finish probation or serve the rest of my sentence. I'm out on bail right now. Shit sucks, but I was living straight reckless and it was only a matter of time before I died or got caught up. I knew it too.. didn't care to make it past my 30s. But I'm in a better place mentally now. Had another psychotic episode from benzo and opiate withdraw. I've been told by doctors that I should be crazy right now lol..

Hope everyones doing well. All I can say is take it easy, stick to the buds if you're going to fuck around and lay low. Maybe someday I'll smoke again but it's time to hang up my hat for now. Least I'm not dead tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.