• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's dope (heh) Herby (heheheh!)

There are many times I've smoked in plain sight, but none were licit in the least :|

Shit, man, even when I went to WA I had to find a secluded ass spot for it to be legal. I mean, locals seemed to be smoking anywhere they pleased if the smell was any indication, but I still didn't want to press my luck.

Ended up hoppin' a ferry to San Juan Island and my brother took me to this beach that apparently rarely gets used. Luckily nobody was on it so I found some dope ass rocks, took a seat and smoked my first J with my brother while we watched orcas and seals (or otters?) all around that bitch.

Honestly probably my favorite session I've ever had, until some weird marine biology student popped up and just started talking to us about whales and how he was hoping his favorite pod would come by and shit. That dude got me kind of paranoid, but then he ended up packing his own bowl and I realized he was just really into killer whales.

Whats everyone smoking on tonight? Just picked up some Peach Romulan. Smells sooo fucking good. Highly recommend.

GX8u34r.jpg

Eh, I just need to save up my money, man. I'm trying to move out west, either CO or WA. Hard to do when I was spending several hundred every two or three weeks, so I figured let's cut that expense out completely for a while (or try to, at least.) So far, so good. =D

Good for you Jibult.:)<3

I got an 1/8th of wax from my guy yesterday but shit is completely viscous unless kept in the freezer. Weird shit. He said it's 'sugar wax' but man it just looks like some unfinished budder, it's all chunky yet gooey and has far too green a tint. Gets me high though lol. Maybe I'll chill out on buying wax for a bit, I think I've got about 9 grams sitting around of various batches now hahaha

mmm that Peach Romulan looks delicious.

Happy Canada Day to all my Canuck tokers, it's a good day to fire up the bowl and BBQ :)

Thank you!

Happy Canada DAY!

It was Canada day yesterday? Ooops. I woke up ~6 am, took 100 ug 1P-LSD and all of a sudden it's not Canada day. I can only conclude that I've discovered how to time travel.

It was pretty shitty actually; just found out I have to take another drug that's costing ~ $500 a pop, once a week and it's not covered by my group insurance - but it is covered if I'm 100% disabled and unable to work. So I'm getting a PTSD diagnosis from all the animals that I've killed at work.

For shits n giggles, this is what costs the $$

LumTKD4.png

Tom

(Can't even catch a buzz from that - it just makes me feel like not sleeping)

So earlier today I saw the number 11 and I read it to myself as "eleventeen," immediately realized something was wrong there and have never been more embarrassed by a thought before.

And, like, I was by myself reading it. Still felt the shame.

I haven't seen anything that purple in quite some time 8o

Had been a while for me too before I got this stuff. It's even darker inside the bud. Few buds have some deep reds in it too. I spend more time looking at it than smoking it =D

oh my god, he's after us

<3xxindianaxx<3 said:
I just want you to know as my personal nemesis and convinently thanks to the forum system I Can message and show off before I get the whole of bluelight forum shut down(Its what I do) and I am taking you and everyone else on this forum down you dont fuck with bjcs333 and get away with it soon... soon you will all see and feel the fury of his wraith and the true genius he is in helping to intercept dirty drug abusers enjoy your last few weeks/(or maybe days) on here my friend say all your good byes give all your tributes to this site and your junky cronnies because this forum is now being absorbed by bj

So I guess he'll be shutting down the forum. If I never talk to you guys again, just know that we've had a good run. :(

On another note, I find it strangely ironic that a self-confessed troll is upset over people fucking with him. I would've PM'd you back, buddy, but you got yourself banned by the time I saw the message. Hopefully we'll chat before your next one gets crossed off.

[EDIT: I also just had a crazy thought-- what if I was in the middle of some Fight Clube-esque personality disorder shit going on and fuckin' BJ's ME when I black out or go to sleep.... Fighting my own internet nemesis, who's really just me... Sendin' myself PMs and trying to phish my own account and IP....

I'm like 97% sure that I'm not him or whatever but my imagination's startin' to run with this shit. If someone could reassure me real quick, though, that'd be great.]

Last edited:
I'm no psychologist, but you good jib, you good.

It seems like every few months I pick up a westword and the prices are lower. What was already a good deal for shatter, is now the price of what wax was 6 months ago. Flower has become standard affordable as fuck. I thought things leveled off a couple years ago but I guess I was wrong. NOT complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.