• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I'm curious, how do you gather your reclaim and prepare it for oral use? I think I've been wasting mine, and it's from a vape pen too, so much is left behind...

Gonna break out the bong and play more STO today, finally have a day off woo

Last edited:
Vape pens can really have an upkeep cost to them. I don't collect reclaim from my pen as it's a bit too cumbersome. I do try to vape the reclaim in the pen so I don't have to clean it up as much but there seems to always be something left behind.

I use a reclaim catcher on a dab rig and then once the reclaim catcher gets full, I reclaim it! It's way easier than attempting to reclaim the oil from inside the dab rig because the reclaim catcher provides easy access.

Getting more specific, I actually double an elbow adaptar as my reclaim catcher and I use an actual bong as my oil rig. Yes, this is because I'm cheap and don't really care that my rig looks cheap. It functions beautifully and it's easy as pie to get my reclaim so I am happy with it.

AP7nBbF.jpg

Good luck, have fun!

That's cool man! I don't have a rig of any sort myself though; I prefer my pen because it has a ceramic plate and I don't have to use any dangerous, hot objects (the pen doesn't get too hot and has a safety turn off after 15 seconds).

I hadn't smoked all week, only vaped; I had forgotten how intense a bong could be hahahah 8o

Last edited:
Planted my two little babies, Tahoe Og and Platinum OG. And then last night got really cold and windy. Should have put a little mini greenhouse over them I think:(. I will go with "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger" and hope for the best.=D

well if there is no frost, and I doubt that since you live in cali, and it's just windy and not a storm, there shouldn't​ be a problem. :)

just had a vape of Euforia... good weed certainly but I'd rather have something with more CBD right now ;)

It is still a little early I think.. we won't be planting for another month, but I'm quite a bit of north of you herbavore.

Enjoying some rosin dabs and edibles on this lazy sunday

woke up this morning and ate an edible and then cooked me some bacon :)

^Those were my plans for my morning (just got some wax chocolates), then my boss told me "Hey you have to close tomorrow" yesterday when I thought I had the weekend off. Ugh.

^oh bummer! it's been a while since I've had a job like that.

Just finished amending the field this morning, should be planting in 20-30 days. Just smoking and getting high this afternoon

Planted my two little babies, Tahoe Og and Platinum OG. And then last night got really cold and windy. Should have put a little mini greenhouse over them I think:(. I will go with "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger" and hope for the best.=D

mmm sounds good, i'm not familiar with tahoe but it rings a bell... sagarmatha genetics? i have some greenhouse nugs and kief to help me drift off tonight, most of the outdoor and greenhouse supply grown up here is of excellent quality, love my canadian ganja farmers :)

yeah high quality outdoor is the best. last year I had some you couldn't tell apart from most indoor marijuana, grown by pros :)

felonious, which strains are you going to grow?

halfway through a session and this shit pops up on my wall, and I feel like I need to spread this muh fuckah

felonious, which strains are you going to grow?

Agreed, quality greenhouse is probably my overall preference, but good full sun is definitely awesome.

We're doing Blockhead (GDP cross), Vanilla Kush x OG crosses, Extreme Dream, Gelato, and some 90s strains (Blue Lotus, Snow Lotus, couple others like that). Can't remember what else. I'm mostly managing licensing so the actual farm work I just get to be a laborer with no responsibility.

Medical retirement in 709,200 seconds. Trying to get my union, employee wellness and employer to write supporting letters to my group insurance to get 100% Cannabis coverage.

Anyone want to meet up in Vegas to watch the men's world Curling championship next year? Curling fans?

I've got a lot of free time coming up and a lot of medicating to do.

Tom

Anyone want to meet up in Vegas to watch the men's world Curling championship next year? Curling fans?

I lol'd hard at this.

Curling's cool, but only when "medicated." Sober it just looks like a bunch of grown men trying to sweep up the ice with weird broomsticks while very slow-moving hazards are thrown/slid at them from like a football field away.

When I'm high, though, that shit looks fun. It's probably just like getting drunk and playing shuffleboard with a few older family members.

I lol'd hard at this.

Curling's cool, but only when "medicated." Sober it just looks like a bunch of grown men trying to sweep up the ice with weird broomsticks while very slow-moving hazards are thrown/slid at them from like a football field away.

When I'm high, though, that shit looks fun. It's probably just like getting drunk and playing shuffleboard with a few older family members.

I have sold my soul to the Russians. This is the skip/captain of the Russian Women's team. Her name is Anna Sidarova. 26 yrs old. 3 bronze and 1 silver finish at the women's worlds.

http://imgur.com/a/61HlI

http://imgur.com/a/qAmB7

Tom

Agreed, quality greenhouse is probably my overall preference, but good full sun is definitely awesome.

We're doing Blockhead (GDP cross), Vanilla Kush x OG crosses, Extreme Dream, Gelato, and some 90s strains (Blue Lotus, Snow Lotus, couple others like that). Can't remember what else. I'm mostly managing licensing so the actual farm work I just get to be a laborer with no responsibility.
never had any of those strains... are you working as a medical marijuana supplier? :)

don't think I ever had greenhouse weed. I guess quality wise it's like indoor, but cheaper regarding energy?

Mmmmm. That Blockhead sounds like it will be amazing

Terps have finally made their way into mainstream.

I didn't even think synthetic terps would be a thing or that I would want to try it, but holy hell it's cheap and I can make my own blend cheaply and CONSISTENTLY.

Having access to 100% natural extracted from the cannabis plant is nice and all but it looks like I'm just fine with using synthetic cannabis now...LOL

Terps have finally made their way into mainstream.

I didn't even think synthetic terps would be a thing or that I would want to try it, but holy hell it's cheap and I can make my own blend cheaply and CONSISTENTLY.

Having access to 100% natural extracted from the cannabis plant is nice and all but it looks like I'm just fine with using synthetic cannabis now...LOL

that's dope, dude.

The terpenes themselves, any idea if those are legal to ship in black/grey market states? Because I just looked that shit up and, mannnnnnn, I wanna buy some terpenes. I always loved citrus, fruity flavored buds but I haven't picked any up in way too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.