• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a bottle of lean today, label scratched out.... upon further investigation (internet and dosing) I think it may be Cheritussin AC.

It's got codeine in it, yeah, but still....
Awww, no wonder the label was scratched out :\

Awww, no wonder the label was scratched out :\

People tend not to want to have their name associated with things they put out on the black market, hence the label removal.

I should've cracked the seal right then and there, but this never happened before so it wasn't even a thought.

I usually go ham during this time of year and absolutely wreck my tolerance.

This year I'm keeping it light. Happy 420

ecea7d928c5edd4e683e964075dd5318.gif

Happy Easter to those of you that celebrate (or "observe", in the secular vernacular, i think...)

here's a short for a larf, toggle CC for english if it isn't on already

Almost too real to laugh but I did anyway.

Winner of Best Apparatus at yesterday's 420 in Porter Meadows:

Last edited:
That's just inane, man, I would never burn that much tree at once.

Then again I'm not a festival-type guy, so he probably shared that shit with like 15-20 people.

HIGH. AS. SHIT right meow. Playin' Mafia 3 and smokin' bowls in between missions, got a little Xanax in me, some Cheratussin, drank a beer and 'bout to down another-- generally feelin' good.

Work stressin' me the fuck out, though. I need to figure some new shit out before I go crazy with stress, man.

multiple downers jib?

i'm too much of a pussy to do that kinda stuff anymore.

i'll start fixating on my breathing and such.

But see, you gotta remember that my habit seems extreme until you realize I'm a small guy and moderate the shit out of everything. .5mg alp' at a time, a beer if I feel like it because I'm sick, and the Cheratussin because that codeine potentiates the fuck out of the Xanax but the guafenisin (or whatever, it's a weird word) dehydrates the ever-loving shit out of me. I'm guzzling probably 4x more water than beer, and that's while drinking. Throughout the day I've probably downed about 15-16 bottles a day since I got sick and picked up the cough syrup, it's fucking crazy. Like I'm hiking through a desert all day... and I only take 5mL at a time, twice a day. Once at about 9am and another time around 4pm-6pm. If it was the Qualitest I was told it was supposed to be, though, that shit would've been gone days ago. Promethazine w/ codeine is just too easy to drown yourself in when you have a legitimate bronchial issue going on.

Don't get me wrong, I'm dizzy as fuck right now... But like I said, I'm stressed the fuck out and have a work-related problem that I haven't been able to stop thinking about and has continued to escalate for about a week and a half straight now. Like, every waking hour on or off the clock I can't get this shit out of my head, and intoxication + books/video games helps me keep my mind off that shit. Granted, the intoxication levels are increasing but it was a hell of a Monday, bro.

Admittedly, though, since 7:30am (I started work at 1:30am today, ended at about 9-ish) I've taken about 2.5mg spaced throughout the day, and it's 8:11pm as I'm editing this.) That's not normal for me and definitely a heavy day, but my tolerance has gotten to the point thanks to taking Xanax medicinally that this is the kind of dose/dosing I need to actually get a high off the shit that lasts for more than a couple hours. It's also cool that after about a milligram it starts to have what feels like an upper effect and I get super energetic-- one of those weird paradoxical effects when you become addicted to a medication at one point or another, I guess.

Last edited:
And now that the melatonin's kicking in, dizziness just turned to room-spinniness... so I'm 'bout to smoke a cigarette and pass out to try and get a couple hours of sleep before work.

Apologies for not being able to keep the convo goin' right now, tater.

I love how affordable weed and related products are today. I'm excited to make some edibles some time soon %)

Okay, so, you guys?

I, uh... just wanted to let you know...

If you're on Xanax and been guzzling water and drinking a few beers all day, don't smoke a bowl and down a beer with a melatonin right before bed.

....I'm a grown ass man and pissed myself last night, FML. Must've been straight up unconscious or some shit. Like, this is the most embarrassing shit that's happened to me since I was.... nah, yeah, this is most definitely the most embarrassing shit ever.

Might have to start looking at investing in Depends, lmao.... :D:):\:|:(

I've done that before except I wasn't on those drugs and I wasn't asleep.

lol Ambien

i actually did lol, thank you for that.

the day started out rough and it's only gotten worse, though much drier than it began.

Ambien never had me do that, but it did make me feel like I had a crowd of like 20-30 people just following me around being loud as shit at 3am around a lake in absolute silence. It was like I had a whole squad of folks rollin' with me everywhere, and it was just me and my boy havin' a late night session back in the day. Ambien's fucked, dude, but in a good way if you've got someone to chaperone your goofy ass when you stay up on it.

One time my friend spent the night after too much MXE and beer. Halfway through the night when my other friend and I are still up, he comes walking out in nothing but his underwear, says the bed is wet and can't sleep in it, and falls asleep on the couch with his still wet trousers in his hand. My other friend then tried to sleep in that bed later; it was then that we realized the first friend had wet the bed hahahahah

Missouri? Dude, I guarantee you can find good bud if you really hunt it down. I used to live not far from there. Just gotta find the hippies.

Time to vape some wax and play some Star Trek Online %) it was a long day!

Status
Not open for further replies.