Bluelight

Thread: CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
  1. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Cannabis Discussion
    ^ that is a valuable perspective to the situation. Trump must realize that he's taking a risk of alienating the swing voters that got him elected in the first place by supporting Sessions & co. With any luck they will at least follow Obama on not harassing the already-legal states

2. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Cannabis Discussion
    Film & Television
    ^I doubt much will change. This isn't a counter-cultural wave like the hippies in the 60s, this is a fucking typhoon of mainstream culture. I actually haven't met someone anti-pot in years now. It's far too late for this moron to do anything to stop it, and hey... Here we all are, we lived through prohibition, we still smoked pot. Even if they suddenly made pot punishable by death I think we'd all smoke it

I broke my break the other night and smoked a bowl at a party, I needed some mellow. Oh well... won't stay in my system long enough to be an issue anyhow
    Last edited by Cream Gravy?; 09-01-2018 at 20:01.

3. Collapse Details

Yeah I agree, it has gone "too far" at this point...too much money, jobs & tax revenue at stake. For perhaps the first time in history cannabis and the cannabis industry has allies in Congress.

Ten years ago "recreational marijuana" was illegal in every state in the USA. Now something like 25% of Americans live in a state with legalized recreational weed...and around 30 states have a MMJ program. Think about that.

4. Collapse Details

can I eat shsh raw its dry sift but dark like shit i havent seen a plant with black resin fresh so obv it has undergone some conversion,,, usa is fucked they were smoking pounds of mexican import in one spliff while we developed indoor growing,, then they took all strains from eu and fuckd them worse, they think shatter is cool (purest concentrates like rSO are dark af and active orally not shitty farmers trying to squeeze last $% fom a crop)

5. Collapse Details

Im all out of beautiful flowers. To take advantage of my non high time and be productive or cop an O? hmmmm

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bvrd man View Post
    can I eat shsh raw its dry sift but dark like shit i havent seen a plant with black resin fresh so obv it has undergone some conversion,,, usa is fucked they were smoking pounds of mexican import in one spliff while we developed indoor growing,, then they took all strains from eu and fuckd them worse, they think shatter is cool (purest concentrates like rSO are dark af and active orally not shitty farmers trying to squeeze last $% fom a crop)
    It'll get you high eating raw givin you eat 2+grams of it. I would prefer to smoke quailty hash over eating in my opinion.

7. Collapse Details

I combined some 15% CBD with my 20% THC weed yesterday and my high lasted forever, I still have lingering effects 16 hours later. I read CBD significantly slows down metabolism of THC sooo that probably explains it.

8. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Cannabis Discussion
    Film & Television
    God I miss weed. May be able to finally toke after this week; here's to hoping!

My fiance (quite rightly) told me she doesn't think I could give up weed for life when I was considering a career with frequent drug testing. How well she knows me!

9. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Recovery Support
    Drug Studies
    Still pisses me off that they can drug test you and deny you employment for weed even in states where it is now legal (hopefully this will change sooner than later but I'm not holding my breath). People can have a glass of wine or a whole damn keg of beer or go close the corner bar down every single night after work and not lose their jobs but weed has not made it past the corporate decision-making disaster.

10. Collapse Details

I'm cutting back to 1-2 times a month max, I frequently feel crazy after coming down if I get high all day for a day or two in a row. I'm also going to try to keep a 50:50 balance of CBD and THC, more or less, since I believe CBD reduces THC-caused psychosis. It also has a MUCH longer half life than THC so it should be good for a day or two after. Maybe I'll ramp it back up when I retire, win the lottery (same end result), or if I have a medical need in the future... for now I feel safer, mentally, using much less than I was.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by bvrd man View Post
    decarb it for maximum effect.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by herbavore View Post
    Still pisses me off that they can drug test you and deny you employment for weed even in states where it is now legal (hopefully this will change sooner than later but I'm not holding my breath). People can have a glass of wine or a whole damn keg of beer or go close the corner bar down every single night after work and not lose their jobs but weed has not made it past the corporate decision-making disaster.
    In Colorado, if you are involved with MMJ or the rec industry, some companies won't hire you and banks won't handle your money for being a licensed badge holder. Im considering the industry and might need to switch to a local bank.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819