• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep soil moist can be in sun.

If you have a plastic top to keep humidity high that's be good

iv'e been spraying with a water bottle when it looks like its getting to dry and moving them in to a more shaded area in afternoon as it is getting hot 90's. any advice is welcome. thoes mama plants look very nice. I was thinking about buying some clones but decided to try seed first, right now id say they are 9 days old so i still have a long ways to go

20180620_111414.jpg

20180620_111409.jpg

I'm not an expert but I do grow tons of vegetable plants, that plant looks a bit leggy. Is it in the absolute most sun it can possibly get on your property? Things get stretchy without big leaves like that when they don't get enough light.

i was concerned about that but i think this is because when i started them i had less soil in the pot so it grew leggy to reach the ledge of the pot so i repotted with more so soil when i should of just filled. i can give them much more light my only concern is the temp its getting to be mid 90's i don't want them to dry out but i think your right they need more sun

i was concerned about that but i think this is because when i started them i had less soil in the pot so it grew leggy to reach the ledge of the pot so i repotted with more so soil when i should of just filled. i can give them much more light my only concern is the temp its getting to be mid 90's i don't want them to dry out but i think your right they need more sun

Could cover the plant with something clear, maybe set up a small cage around it somehow and use plastic wrap if you need to, that would keep it humid if you're worried about that.

unfortunately due to the length they were falling over so i decided to cover the stems more unfortunately one seem to be dead now, the other two still look nice though
... i was just thinking the one that died took alot longer to shed its seed though i likely messed it up by moving it around to much, i think im going to to start germinating a few more seeds today. id post some more pictures but i don't want to overpost , so i'll wait til my next day off so maybe 3 or 4 days. unless someones interested

Last edited:
Smoking some dank tonight. I'm too high to remember the strain but it is a hyper potent hybrid of sorts. It's cake. I was on the go all week so smoking joints my bong got too dirty to hit so I cleaned it like brand new and .2 got me overly high... still blazing at least a gram tonight. I find that no matter how many joints I smoke a day, if I haven't hit bong for a while hardly any weed at all will get me high as absolute fuck the first few times. Throw 4 coffees and some xanax in and I have myself a good night going on.

unfortunately due to the length they were falling over so i decided to cover the stems more unfortunately one seem to be dead now, the other two still look nice though
... i was just thinking the one that died took alot longer to shed its seed though i likely messed it up by moving it around to much, i think im going to to start germinating a few more seeds today. id post some more pictures but i don't want to overpost , so i'll wait til my next day off so maybe 3 or 4 days. unless someones interested

Generally that's how cannabis plants look when starting out from seed. They are pretty lanky until they start developing more sets of leaves. Monitor temp and humidity together, there is a sweet spot for plants. Hotter air can hold more moisture, so 80% humidity at 50F isn't the same as 80% humidity at 90F. If you want to get technical, look into vapor pressure deficit.

Also, overwatering or underwatering can cause wilting as well. Look at the color of the roots if visible. Should be bright white-yellow or brown is a sign of bad root health. Judging by the picture, it looks like the medium has enough water though. So the next question is what are you feeding it? You should be fine if you are using someone else's proven formula or premixed soil, but you still have to consider the quality of the water being used. Some municipalities have terrible water and will kill your plants by using tap water. Some places you just need to pH, some places you need to completely treat the water. The best option is reverse osmosis water.

Lastly, if you've never grown before- pop all those seeds. You won't know if it is male or female until a few weeks into flower- which if your doing outdoor will be too late in the season to start over. Even feminized seeds will have males and hermies in it so just be ready for that.

i am using premium potting soil nothing else added, and not tap water but i think its distilled its from one of those water stores where you fill up water dispensers. i need to check humidity but its been pretty hot lately. i still have 6 seeds i can start so maybe ill do that today or tomorrow.
20180624_062821.jpg

im not sure which one but one of them shriveled up and doesnt look very good now. i'm not sure what happened

I like your new pots for your pot, but since you are planning on sprouting more I thought I would share a little trick that might help you in the long run.

If and when those little guys grow up to be big and strong you are going to have to re-pot them and it's best to make this as easy as possible when the time is right.

What I would do when my little clones popped roots (much easier than seeds ime) is put each one in a tall Styrofoam cup just like those rappers use:
img-thing.jpg

When the roots filled their space (with soil in the cup of course), I could then transplant it to a 5 gallon container where it would remain for the rest of her life. The transplant is much easier and gentle on the plant because you can just cut the cup open to access the whole plant whereas a pot you are going to basically need to turn in upsidedown and shake it. Don't drink lean, though. That's not cool bro

Good luck with your seedlings! Hope they make it!

i started a few seed greminating i will try the cup idea once they start. on my seedlings one the root looks ok but the top half is withered so i don't know if its going to make it but the other one im not sure if there there in the pic this morning but a couple new leaves are much more prominent so i need to be careful cause this one and hopefully it will grow stronger

i just went and out and found my last seedling fallend over and lightly wilted is this becuse it got to hot, the dirt seemed dry it looks like the first round is over

It does sound like the sun dried them up. It's important to have as much control over the conditions as you can so when you do find out how to succeed you will be able to do it everytime.

Try different arrangements such as using shaded areas and/or bring it inside if there is no light put it under a desk lamp. If that works, you might want to invest in a nice T5 bulb and start sexing and cloning.

i brought into the garage and gave it water and but it a few feet from a light and it seems to be doing better it was still tilted so i straighted it up and but it in some filtered natural light right now most of the leave look ok except one of the larger ones which is still wilted

Plant derived cannabis medicine is now federally legal.

If a cop pulls you over in Colorado and your car smells like weed? No problem. Those laws were loosened last year.

Some cannabis laws that were tightened this year were because the blackmarket has gotten so desperate in Colorado that their main source has become retail stores. Retail is so inexpensive that it's cheaper for these home growers to buy by the ounce and then sell it back to people who don't know how to shop, and they were doing it multiple times a day. The ounce a day limit is now being enforced because of this. Fucking LOL

Win-Win all around

What sucks the most about days off or tolerance breaks or quitting or any of that type of stuff is the immense boredom. It's very easy to distract myself from it when I have other stuff I can do, but right now I don't have anything I can do to take up time. I'm probably going to end up laying in bed all day out of complete and utter boredom.

boredom is the main enemy imo.

it can make me feel so depressed.

gaming and movies are the best distractions imo.

and hanging out w friends but that usually leads to smoking 8(.

Eh, I moved here 2 years ago and still know almost no one. I have like 2 friends even remotely close to my age and they're just not really that great as far as what kinds of things they like to do. Cool to talk to, pointless to hang out with outside of work except for the one that will hit up dispensaries sometimes with me. I'm not an inherently social person either, don't get me wrong I love hanging out with my friends but really only the very closest ones and I like to spend 95% of my time alone, preferably where I can't see or hear anyone else but that probably won't happen until I'm 60+ and can finally afford a quiet rural house. Getting a little ways off topic but yeah anyway I just don't have a ton of opportunities to be social, I wish I had a farm or something to maintain to take up my time.

Eh, I moved here 2 years ago and still know almost no one. I have like 2 friends even remotely close to my age and they're just not really that great as far as what kinds of things they like to do. Cool to talk to, pointless to hang out with outside of work except for the one that will hit up dispensaries sometimes with me. I'm not an inherently social person either, don't get me wrong I love hanging out with my friends but really only the very closest ones and I like to spend 95% of my time alone, preferably where I can't see or hear anyone else but that probably won't happen until I'm 60+ and can finally afford a quiet rural house. Getting a little ways off topic but yeah anyway I just don't have a ton of opportunities to be social, I wish I had a farm or something to maintain to take up my time.

A farm, you say? And you've got nothing but time?

Status
Not open for further replies.