• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
can I eat shsh raw its dry sift but dark like shit i havent seen a plant with black resin fresh so obv it has undergone some conversion,,, usa is fucked they were smoking pounds of mexican import in one spliff while we developed indoor growing,, then they took all strains from eu and fuckd them worse, they think shatter is cool (purest concentrates like rSO are dark af and active orally not shitty farmers trying to squeeze last $% fom a crop)
decarb it for maximum effect.

Still pisses me off that they can drug test you and deny you employment for weed even in states where it is now legal (hopefully this will change sooner than later but I'm not holding my breath). People can have a glass of wine or a whole damn keg of beer or go close the corner bar down every single night after work and not lose their jobs but weed has not made it past the corporate decision-making disaster.

In Colorado, if you are involved with MMJ or the rec industry, some companies won't hire you and banks won't handle your money for being a licensed badge holder. Im considering the industry and might need to switch to a local bank.

Is this a cannabis chat thread? If not feel free to delete my post.

Super stoked. My guy is hooking me up with 1 oz of green crack, 1 oz of platinum (never heard of it b4), and 15mg THC gummy bears. I havent smoked in 2 weeks so I am hella ready to be STONED. 8(

Still pisses me off that they can drug test you and deny you employment for weed even in states where it is now legal (hopefully this will change sooner than later but I'm not holding my breath). People can have a glass of wine or a whole damn keg of beer or go close the corner bar down every single night after work and not lose their jobs but weed has not made it past the corporate decision-making disaster.

Agreed! Good thing synthetic urine exists tho:)

Is this a cannabis chat thread? If not feel free to delete my post.

Super stoked. My guy is hooking me up with 1 oz of green crack, 1 oz of platinum (never heard of it b4), and 15mg THC gummy bears. I havent smoked in 2 weeks so I am hella ready to be STONED. 8(

Cannabis Social/Chat, yessir.

You can throw pretty much anything you want up here without fear of it being deleted, because this is basically just a throwaway post thread too. As long as you're relatively normal, probably the only things you'll catch moderator flack here for for is non-stop amateur trollery and trying to source drugs.

I've always been disappointed by edibles. I feel like I need to eat so god damn much just to get a buzz, at least with the 10mg-25mg doses that you can find at most legal shops. The only times I've been pleasantly high from a modest amount of an edible were from mystery dose homemade cookies, brownies, and one pan of rice krispy treats.

Cannabis Social/Chat, yessir.

You can throw pretty much anything you want up here without fear of it being deleted, because this is basically just a throwaway post thread too. As long as you're relatively normal, probably the only things you'll catch moderator flack here for for is non-stop amateur trollery and trying to source drugs.

I've always been disappointed by edibles. I feel like I need to eat so god damn much just to get a buzz, at least with the 10mg-25mg doses that you can find at most legal shops. The only times I've been pleasantly high from a modest amount of an edible were from mystery dose homemade cookies, brownies, and one pan of rice krispy treats.

Yeah thats what I hear bro but my homie said since ive taken a 2 week T-Break 30mg should get me FLOOORED. Hahah. We'll see what happens. Bong rips and LSD if the shits bunk :)

Yeah thats what I hear bro but my homie said since ive taken a 2 week T-Break 30mg should get me FLOOORED. Hahah. We'll see what happens. Bong rips and LSD if the shits bunk :)

You'll probably be good, I just know that growing up I had heard you had to be careful with edibles and built it into my head that edible = super smacked, but it just doesn't work out that way with me.

Plus, I hate the taste of most of 'em... I don't see how they could go wrong with candied edibles, though.

Edibles are often not nearly enough or far too much.

With all the medical chocolate edibles, its super hard to dose them since a 100mg chocolate bar is not consistently dosed throughout. They can still be fun though :)

5jK0I6D.jpg

JyoA7Dm.jpg

Friday night saved! Not topshelf but price super on point:) Stay lifted bruhs

Edit: 1st pic is Green Crack, 2nd pic is Platinum.

Platinum looking really good, SharedHalucination. I decided to make some cannabis infused coconut oil today, gonna test it out in a couple of minutes. Hopefully all went well. I did half fresh herb (decarbed at 220F for 45 mins) and half AVB herb.

What bands? I've seen the Faceless play before. I played in a band years ago and we played a show with Born of Osiris that was pretty dope.

Am I the only one who thinks extremely euphoric and mind-distorting indicas are much better all around than heady sativas that tend to not be that euphoric (well at least for me)?

^I agree, though it's been a while since I've gotten anything strongly indica. Indicas remind me of getting high back in high school. Late 2000s feels. Indica and some groovy jams is so blissful.

My G13 is actually pretty psychedelic when I take it before sleep. Definite mild OEVs at the very least. I fucking love it. So euphoric too.

My G13 is actually pretty psychedelic when I take it before sleep. Definite mild OEVs at the very least. I fucking love it. So euphoric too.

Niceee, that sounds enjoyable. I know exactly what youre talking about with the open eyed visuals

Status
Not open for further replies.