• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My herb looks nothin' near as good as Asslclass's photos always do, but I also pay pretty low prices for what I get. Hey, if it gets you high and doesn't taste too bad, what's to complain about right?

hey man, if it gets you where you want to be then what's it matter the grade?

that's some pot snob shit. Obviously we'd all love to have some top shelf shit like what's typically posted here, but if we can make do with less we shouldn't beat ourselves up about it... just move to a legal state, or not, and develop a little green thumb and upgrade when you're ready. ;)

I just buy wax sometimes. Gotta love concentrates. Better than the best bud sometimes... sometimes.

MMMM @assclass sexy bud.

Just picked up a 1/2 of WiFi OG to test out this strain. Behold the Leaning Tower of Dank=D

4K5U8zo.jpg

mm i'd love to give that a squeeze, that's the kinda stuff that'll gum up yer grinder pretty fast!

I just ate my first mg of alprazolam in about a month or two and my god... it was amazing...

just the taste of that chalky fuckin' pill on my tongue gave me a warm sensation flooding through my body.. I even giggled a little bit....

and THAT, my friends, is how you know you like any particular drug just a little too much.

^Yeahhh.... My sister had her wisdom teeth out last week. There's been a bottle of hydrocodones sitting on the counter for the whole time. Just out in the open... Saying, "Cream Gravy?! Come take me!" but I've had to resist because well that would be super junkie-like and my sis needs them, her face is swollen as fuck...

Indeed, you know when you like a drug too much.

Oh my God, dude, same story for me but one of my dog's get Xanax for storms and fireworks.

You have no idea how proud I am that I've never raided my dog's legitimate medicine stash, cuz she no bullshit goes into full-body quivers during storms and ends up nearly catatonic during fireworks without her .5mg. And yet, growing up I used to raid my parent's cabinet all the time in middle and high school.... kinda makes me question where my loyalties really lie in the family, lmao.

Ya know, though, I'm not sure the type of relationship you've got with your sis but you could always just ask if she could spare ya one or two. Not sure if that would open Pandora's Box for you, I just know my older brother was usually willing to gift me a klonopin, cyclobenzaprine or one of those back-in-the-day percocets whenever he caught a wrestling injuring in high school.

It's your sister, man, so you know how she'd be best to react.... but yeah, wait for the swelling to go down a bit first, lol. Let her need for 'em subside a bit before you try to mooch, always been my rule of thumb.

Funny thing about purp is any strain can be turned purple thru low temperature and specific nutrients and the right time in flowering. Ill never pay over premium just for the color.

My herb looks nothin' near as good as Asslclass's photos always do, but I also pay pretty low prices for what I get. Hey, if it gets you high and doesn't taste too bad, what's to complain about right?

hey man, if it gets you where you want to be then what's it matter the grade?

that's some pot snob shit. Obviously we'd all love to have some top shelf shit like what's typically posted here, but if we can make do with less we shouldn't beat ourselves up about it... just move to a legal state, or not, and develop a little green thumb and upgrade when you're ready. ;)

fax b

i'm bout to roll up some reg again ;)... i've had a bit to drink and had a bit to eat so it's perfect conditions for a good ol fashioned smoke mate :):).

butterfly in the skyyyyy.... i can go twice as highhhhhhh

(say mo' shit)

called out for no other reason than fuck it, i felt like not goin' in. 3 hours later and I'm parasailin', mannnn, i'm fuckin' parasailin'....

giphy.gif

^Always buy more than you think you'll need, and then more before you run out mate. Stoner 101 8)

I'm about to run low on both wax and herb and had planned to pick up a few ounces and all, but with moving next week I can't afford to drop a few hundred on anything non-essential :\

^Always buy more than you think you'll need, and then more before you run out mate. Stoner 101 8)

I'm about to run low on both wax and herb and had planned to pick up a few ounces and all, but with moving next week I can't afford to drop a few hundred on anything non-essential :\

The gas money that I pumped into my car just to go to work ends up going to weed instead. Cover's ~1/4 of my weed prescription - but since I'm home all the time, I smoke more and still run out.

But I consider weed essential (it is fun though) as a medicine and am fighting for 100% insurance coverage; if that happens, I'll still run out.

Tom

I just want to stop by and say thank God for WaWa breakfast bagels.

Learned a new trick today for you lucky sons of bitches that've been graced locally with a WaWa (it's no Sheetz, but it's like the Sheetz version of non-fried food)-- anyways, those breakfast sandwiches they put out with the hashbrowns every morning? Grab a hash brown with one, stick the hashbrown inside the bagel on the non-cheesy side, re-assemble and don't even bother thanking me.... just pay that shit forward because the masses need to know, god damnit.

[Double-post edit: I'd also like to lodge a formal complaint and officially call bullshit on PotatoMan's closing of the "Boone" thread. That OP was engaging as fuck and I felt like we could've really gotten an awesome conversation going, so shame on you, sir, shame.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
canada for the win.

best weed is still either homegrown or expensive cause its worth it. i pay about 10 cad (8$usd) for stupid good weed, cause its yummy and has the right effect and potent as fuck so instead of smoking 2gs of regs to get kinda blazed, a half gram joint puts me in the zone. ultimately its more economical to buy good weed (flowers). spending $150+ on fancy concentrates is just weedsnob indulgence

I find concentrates cost effective. A gram of wax for fairly cheap will last me a month easy.

It's not like the weed I'm smoking is shit. Just not picture worthy. My guy has better stuff but I don't wana pay the price. Maybe I'll splurge sometime but I'm into quantity over quality lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.