• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell have I managed to get high all day almost every day in the last week and I'm fairly certain I went through a half a gram max... like my tolerance just doesn't seem to do anything ever. Last night I still got high on a tiny pinch in my vaporizer.

Got up at 6 am after staying up late for NYE to be one of the first legal recreational buyers in California. It was silly and my husband was grumpily muttering "why are you going to do that?--we don't need pot and it's going to be ridiculously expensive". "Who cares," I said, "History is being made. It's the end of prohibition! Celebrations are in order and anyway, I want the free commemorative T-shirt!" Here is my nutty friend (in the grey jacket) and my long time stoner pal and I having a great time with all the other happy people in line. It was expensive but I got "super glue" buds and a couple of pre-rolls of I can't remember what.:)

I'd have been in that line too :) can't wait for that day to arrive here in a decade or two!

Screw nyquil/dayquil, weed is a WAY better cold medicine. Although it makes my impassible nostrils even worse, so I still need pseudo... fuck Oregon for making pseudo script only.

found a farmers market with weed and hash and dabs and edibles galore

worst thing, is it got popular and busy as fuck

hehe, herba you're such a wild child :)

as of right now, i really do believe cannabis legalization will spread far and wide as its medicinal benefits are emphasized, counteracting many decades of false propaganda that has maligned the precious herb.

You'd better believe that 2018 is going to be the year that the Feds will swarm in on LEGAL vendors and bust them. I hope every single idiot who voted for Trump is happy with this. Make America great again? It's been a fucking disaster, ever since Trump was sworn into office. Jeff Sessions is the perfect puppet master for alcohol, tobacco, and big pharma. The whole "Legal on a state level, but illegal on a Federal level" is nothing more that mom saying, "I don't mind if you go to that party. But you'd better ask your asshole, abusive, alcoholic father if you can go, because it's really up to him."

This is fucking disgusting and has set legalization back by years. Here's a video of Trump discussing marijuana legalization, and how it should be completely up to the state. That was, of course, BEFORE he was elected. As we all know, presidential candidates are like a prom date trying to get laid. They'll promise you the world and tell you everything you want to hear. But once they're in and they got what they wanted, they'll go back on every promise they made. But hey, as long as he shares his followers hatred of blacks and Mexicans! That's all that really matters.

Hey make your 30th post from now in here, so you're at 8888 on post 8888.

But I don't believe the government will waste much time cracking down on dispensaries. People won't stand for it. We should band together and make a superbowl ad about jury nullification this year... make sure people understand they have the power to tell the government to get fucked.

I don't worry about myself vis-vis Sessions and the insanity that is occupying the White House and both houses of government right now, but I do worry mightily about all the people that are going the legal route for growing and distributing--like Frank, I believe these are the people that are going to suffer his wrath. The smaller growers and the shops are who this demon is going to go after. The hypocrisy of it (States' Rights, The Will of the People etc) makes me crazy. One can only hope that the tide, which has been turning for so long now, will drag this fucker out to sea where he can float around by himself reflecting back on his mean-spirited, hateful wasted existence.

It has already impacted my family a lot. We belong to WAMM which is the oldest medical pot collective in the country. My husband has lymphoma and we depend on the collective to get high quality, organically grown, regulated potency CBD oil. This has been keeping (we think) the otherwise fatal-within-five-years cancer at a standstill for over five years. At last week's meeting Valerie said she has no idea what is going to happen as her landlord just told her that he received word from the bank that carries his loan that if she sells pot out of the space they will have to call the loan. WTF??? Why is it different now? WAMM received one of three of the first permits to sell in the city limits. This was done in recognition of the service they provide (people that cannot pay do not have to/most of the people are either very poor, disabled or homeless living with Aids, cancer and other serious health problems). They have no intention of selling recreationaly at this time. So why the bank chose to do this I don't know. They've been through one federal raid before and it was a huge ordeal that nearly cost Valerie her land. https://youtu.be/ITIDYq67Ubw

^ that is a valuable perspective to the situation. Trump must realize that he's taking a risk of alienating the swing voters that got him elected in the first place by supporting Sessions & co. With any luck they will at least follow Obama on not harassing the already-legal states

^I doubt much will change. This isn't a counter-cultural wave like the hippies in the 60s, this is a fucking typhoon of mainstream culture. I actually haven't met someone anti-pot in years now. It's far too late for this moron to do anything to stop it, and hey... Here we all are, we lived through prohibition, we still smoked pot. Even if they suddenly made pot punishable by death I think we'd all smoke it :|

I broke my break the other night and smoked a bowl at a party, I needed some mellow. Oh well... won't stay in my system long enough to be an issue anyhow

Last edited:
Yeah I agree, it has gone "too far" at this point...too much money, jobs & tax revenue at stake. For perhaps the first time in history cannabis and the cannabis industry has allies in Congress.

Ten years ago "recreational marijuana" was illegal in every state in the USA. Now something like 25% of Americans live in a state with legalized recreational weed...and around 30 states have a MMJ program. Think about that.

can I eat shsh raw its dry sift but dark like shit i havent seen a plant with black resin fresh so obv it has undergone some conversion,,, usa is fucked they were smoking pounds of mexican import in one spliff while we developed indoor growing,, then they took all strains from eu and fuckd them worse, they think shatter is cool (purest concentrates like rSO are dark af and active orally not shitty farmers trying to squeeze last $% fom a crop)

can I eat shsh raw its dry sift but dark like shit i havent seen a plant with black resin fresh so obv it has undergone some conversion,,, usa is fucked they were smoking pounds of mexican import in one spliff while we developed indoor growing,, then they took all strains from eu and fuckd them worse, they think shatter is cool (purest concentrates like rSO are dark af and active orally not shitty farmers trying to squeeze last $% fom a crop)

It'll get you high eating raw givin you eat 2+grams of it. I would prefer to smoke quailty hash over eating in my opinion.

I combined some 15% CBD with my 20% THC weed yesterday and my high lasted forever, I still have lingering effects 16 hours later. I read CBD significantly slows down metabolism of THC sooo that probably explains it.

God I miss weed. May be able to finally toke after this week; here's to hoping!

My fiance (quite rightly) told me she doesn't think I could give up weed for life when I was considering a career with frequent drug testing. How well she knows me!

Still pisses me off that they can drug test you and deny you employment for weed even in states where it is now legal (hopefully this will change sooner than later but I'm not holding my breath). People can have a glass of wine or a whole damn keg of beer or go close the corner bar down every single night after work and not lose their jobs but weed has not made it past the corporate decision-making disaster.

I'm cutting back to 1-2 times a month max, I frequently feel crazy after coming down if I get high all day for a day or two in a row. I'm also going to try to keep a 50:50 balance of CBD and THC, more or less, since I believe CBD reduces THC-caused psychosis. It also has a MUCH longer half life than THC so it should be good for a day or two after. Maybe I'll ramp it back up when I retire, win the lottery (same end result), or if I have a medical need in the future... for now I feel safer, mentally, using much less than I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.