• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social V. I. Am. Not. Your. Foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is trolling you. It's just really unusual to package weed in foil in this day and age, ergo we were all perplexed by it. If you don't desire light-hearted banter and stoner conversations, then feel free to exit the Cannabis Discussion sub-forum.
A-Ok. Sorry if the word fuck hurt your feelings brah

I'll have you know that I enjoy my foilies and foil products immensely :)

what?!? did u really think they were trolling you?

lel

No one is trolling you. It's just really unusual to package weed in foil in this day and age, ergo we were all perplexed by it. If you don't desire light-hearted banter and stoner conversations, then feel free to exit the Cannabis Discussion sub-forum.

exactly

on another note, i am actually from the third world and sometimes do get weed rolled in foil :).

oh man, making weed shortbread cookies.

gonna melt my ass into the couch like the microwave melts butter

s873805835760741402_p4339_i1_w1071.jpeg

In the days when giants still roamed the earth I used to get weed in tiny manila envelopes. They were usually sealed shut so you couldn't see what was inside (usually dried Mexican brick week crumbled into a near powder consistency)

/\ those envelopes are making a bit of a comeback with all the concentrates, although trends are shifting to small glass jars and mylar bags.

Took a few hits for the first time in about 6 months. Wouldn't really say it was like my first time, but a few puff did the trick.

Anyone have experience with 9 pound hammer?

Once I run through some of my stash I'm going to try to find something that will knock me out dead cold very quickly on sleepless nights. My G13 is nice for that, gives me better sleep, but the effect can be delayed up to an hour. The hashberry I have is worthless, gives me mild dissociative effects and otherwise not much. The rest are hybrids or sativas that certainly don't help with sleep.

Side note, my friend found some Blue Dragon at a dispensary nearby that tested at 32.8% THC!

This is my 1,420 post. Figured I would post it here, before rolling a cannon of girl scout cookies x acapulco gold. Beauty outdoor chron on the sativa side with a lovely aroma reminiscent of pine but a little skunkier, or earthier, or something... never had pot that smells so strongly aromatic in such a nice way like this beats quality indoor uk cheese for me. I am enjoying this pot more than any other and for once in my life, I may, in fact, have more weed to know how to smoke it all : )

Also, I am over one month clean of those disgusting, vile opiates today and have not had a single craving yet. I am just disgusted with myself that I would sniff all that shit for so long. I have a lunch date today with a foxy blonde chick... I have not had a date in forever, and she is quite sexy. I am stoned out of my mind and I will be for that, and probably on 2c-c as well, this poor girl has no clue what she has gotten herself into lol. Such a chill girl though, we have really nice plans for today and she is being really nice, like offered to go with me to get my new piercing I mentioned to her like a week ago... and she asked me out too. I like being asked out on dates. Forgetting to ask for her number is like that story of my life. I think she has been talking with the other chick at work I am friend with... it is safe to assume that but she doesn't seem to mind that I am not normal it seems :D

Fuckk Ive been smoking on these moonrocks and they are really fire.

Last edited:
How long do you guys think well-cured weed will last in a fairly airtight container? The dispensaries here all use these plastic film canister-like things with a fairly strong sealing top. That said, it's all semi-rigid plastic so it can only seal so well. It's not a rubber-on-glass seal.

I bought a quarter ounce maybe a month ago that came in a plastic bag, I need to get that into something more airtight soon.

I have a giant see-through snowman jar with a rubber sealed top, I keep all my weed/concentrates in there. I've smoked 6 year old hash that was stored in there with minimal loss of potency. 1 year is the longest I've kept bud for, but I find old weed like that to be equally as potent, if not something more special. Mmmm... I love well cured dank ol' buds :eek:

I rearranged some of my bud, got rid of that stupid bag the shitty dispensary gave me. This was the place that threw loose stems in the bag for my $20 quarter deal. I mean I don't expect super high quality but just throwing loose stems in the bags? Fuck that place.

The bud isn't too bad admittedly but present yourselves well you lazy shits.

How long do you guys think well-cured weed will last in a fairly airtight container? The dispensaries here all use these plastic film canister-like things with a fairly strong sealing top. That said, it's all semi-rigid plastic so it can only seal so well. It's not a rubber-on-glass seal.

I bought a quarter ounce maybe a month ago that came in a plastic bag, I need to get that into something more airtight soon.

Depends on how much light gets to it, how much fresh air, and the temperature, but I've heard people talk about finding nugs from last season when they go to clean out their dry room and it still being good.

If the bud is well cured and came from a healthy plant(i.e. dried properly and no presence of mold or pests), it should store for a year or longer. If it was not dried properly, there is the presence of mold or pest, maybe a month or so. Even well cured bud will lose terpenes over time and the cannabinoids will convert, but the overall quality of the bud should be able to be preserved for many months or even years.

I've also heard about people storing bud in glass jars then burying it to prevent light, air, and heat. Seems like there are easier ways, but to each their own.

I have like an HP of outdoor chron curing in a jar with rubber top that just lifts off. Shaped like some sort of weird buddha or something and says 'thou shalt not steal' on it. I am creped out by the thing.

I have too much organic chronic though so the rest of it is in a one ounce glass jar with rubber seal (from headshop... love the thing), and then I have several bags of herb in ziplock bags but 4 ziplock bags per bag of weed,

It doesn't matter to me if the herb is in jars and not a baggy. I have the harvest last several months this way. I like mason jars the most with the screw-on tops, the ones for growing shrooms. I like getting like 12 of those cause they hold a half ounce so I can at least observe my stash being smoked away by me. I have so much free herb right now from helping a friend gain access to lost funds, that it is like a 6 plant indoor harvest LOL. Fucking chron too acapulco gold x girl scout cookies buddy is amazing. I'm pretty much giving it away to friends like jonny appleseed, just for little things like tattoo sketches from one of my friends. She is an unbelievable artist and I'm trying to encourage her to get into that as a job (and get some badass first tattoo sketches of hers done... promised that whatever she did I'd tat, she's that good.

Just about in the middle of my 1 week+ tolerance/proof of concept break I'm finding it slightly difficult. When someone shits on your day it's just like "I should get high and forget about it" but that's probably a bad mindset to have. But the thing is I don't have any "healthy" ways to deal with it. Don't have friends to hang out with. Don't have activities I can go do because everything costs money and I'm poor.

It's a true shame the way most all entertaining hobbies cost out the wazoo.

Honestly weed is cheaper than most every other hobby I've had... my current car hobby has cost me almost 6 grand in three months (if we include the initial purchase of my vehicle), and depleted my savings... talk about an 'addiction' :| in contrast, I still get high daily, and I've spent maybe $300 on cannabis products in the past three months.

Music is pretty affordable, until you turn into a gear junkie.. I've spent so much money on guitars, pedals, amps, mics, cables, and so on. Nice music gear is money well spent IMO though.. most of my stuff holds its value pretty well too, some guitars actually go up.

It's a true shame the way most all entertaining hobbies cost out the wazoo.

Honestly weed is cheaper than most every other hobby I've had... my current car hobby has cost me almost 6 grand in three months (if we include the initial purchase of my vehicle), and depleted my savings... talk about an 'addiction' :| in contrast, I still get high daily, and I've spent maybe $300 on cannabis products in the past three months.
i dont know, ive been looking for a farm so i can grow weed, and land aint cheap lol

Status
Not open for further replies.