• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

First post; I want to thank all for saving my life on many occasions.

benzoshark

Greenlighter
For years now, I have used this site strictly to make sure any combos I was taking were safe or not. I have hundreds of out of this universe experiences. I refused to do Heroin, Meth, Cocaine/Crack, and Molly.

I have started to use social technology again for personal use and for more than just a few minutes. My short term memory, frontal lobe, and ability to place events on a timeline, are gone. But the clouds are starting to clear, slowly, but surely.
edit; I deleted all of my social media apps and stopped using social media m all together about a month ago. I'm not amused by watching this world burn anymore; I mean obviously it's still fueling but it is getting to be too much.

I am very interested in medicinal chemistry, and just medicine in general. My psychiatrist and I have a strong relationship. I could compare it to, if life was a plane. I am the pilot and he is the copilot. I started with him not too long ago after I was not able to support the expenses of illegal medicine. It took work, it is not easy to find the right doctor.

I am not telling my story in detail obviously because I might pick and choose the experiences throughout the time that I use this website. I have been overly obsessive my whole life- so I get bored of things extremely quick. blessing and a curse.

so I take bupropion HCl xl 300mg, Adderall, 20mg tablets when I want it, a lifetime supply of propranolol 40mg tablets I usually take 5 tablets a day or more, doxepin 25mg and trazodone 100mg. so whatever you want to infer about me from this. you could b write, functional manically depressed schizophrenic.

I actually just smoked a fat bowl of cookies with a 50mg layer of trazodone, kief, like 3 drops out of the bottom of my 'empty' baby bottle of the sippy, and then more tree on top and it taaasted ^^^^^^^^^^^^_^

Welcome to the site, I'm glad that it has helped you over the years.

Good move getting away from some of the social media sites, they can really have a negative impact on you. Just make sure that you do not close yourself off from friends etc and keep a way of keeping in touch.