Questionable moderation

Fifth step

Greenlighter
Trying and being are differen't. In closed thread it was already obvious for me also that synthesis discussion does not belong here. There was no arguing about that anymore. What was the reason to close the thread then not allowing me to answer anymore? It is not about skills either. That's the point, discussion.

The second last poster put so old drug war based statements that oh my; Should not do, because you can, you can do wrong and both just lead to bad situations. All drug use is bad and so on. The discussion is bad, because it might be disinformative. Bad, because it might help the bad drug markets. But everything bad with drugs, no matter what. This kind of does not help.

Is here enough reasons to close this thread also? Are you just going to close my opportunity to discuss about these subjects? Will I not be wellcome. See folks if you cannot see me anymore, I'll probably be banned. This happened in my home country before.

Last edited:
^Yes, you are fully correct in believing that you will not be welcome if you continue to broach the subject of drug synthesis. Please stop acting like Bluelight is persecuting you or trying to rob you of your freedom. It's just not true. When you use the term "questionable moderation", you're actually diving into more of a personal insult than something like meaningful discourse.

We've given you ample reason for why we don't facilitate synthesis discussion. The points you are trying to make are of your own design? Nobody is actively trying to dissuage useful information from being disseminated. I don't know how you can't understand this, but the reason we don't allow synthesis is because it will bring heat on us. If you're upset about the fact that synthesis is taboo, I would suggest taking it up with the federal government. It's them keeping this information from you and not us.

Please don't try to paint us as bad people man. You don't want to go there; I don't want to go there; let's just not go there.

I will answer carefully as long I am able to. I see reasons to be carefull with that. I'm not accusing Bluelight. Do you now mean that one is not allowed to talk about the subject: drug synthesis? This far I thought that it was only about giving actual synthesis instructions. You should be more accurate before starting to blame man. "When you use the term "questionable moderation", you're actually diving into more of a personal insult than something like meaningful discourse." I can't see why is that

Last edited:
You've complained about the site more times than you've contributed to it, you couldn't accept the hint that was being sent to you when your thread was closed and you've been at this for hours now - rather than questioning the ability of others to apply moderation, how about you set a good example and take some time out?

Maybe you can dedicate that time to working on your own website where you make the rules and have your own team of moderators.

Good day sir.

Because I have disagreements in the beginning, there comes a typical, lets hit him -user. And the hint was? "Shut up, someone is mad for you now"?

Hey man, first off, it wasn't immediately clear to me that English was not your first language, so I apologize if there has been some kind of misunderstanding. There's no ill will, hurt feelings or enmity going on here. It's just a matter of fact that we do not handle the synthesis questions and threads for the fact that it actually risks the freedom and safety of both the community as a being and all of its constituent members. If we were to be shut down, it could spell trouble for people who use Bluelight in the process of making potentially life-changing decisions.

I'm not going to close this on you out of good faith, but please understand that you're a welcomed member and we appreciate having you, but we simply cannot facilitate synthesis discussion. I'd like to end this here, but it doesn't mean that you can't be a valuable contributor to our forums.

Yes, I understand that it's just simply not possible to reduce harm what ever kind of possible way in this forum, because some could cause and add harm at the same time, because of misuse of power in society nowadays.

We as humans can often misunderstand each other simply because of things like language barriers, misinterpreted text, etc. And as humans, we all make mistakes. Forgive and forget, man. That's the motto I have learned to live by these days.

​"Pacing deserted roads to find a seed of hope."

I apologize for keeping saying that drug synthesis discussion is harm reduction, but not being clear enough that still cannot give instructions about it here because of mentioned reasons. And thank you for wellcoming.