• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

I got drunk, smoked weed, and smoked a cigarette.

ZappyIsHere

Greenlighter
I was going to a party so I got drunk before. We got to the party and asked around and got about 1/4 g of weed and about an hour later we left went home and then I smoked a cig. Keep in mind we're freshmen in highschool. I was buzzed already and after the cig I couldn't feel anything because I was so fucking buzzed. Would recommend but space out the weed and cigs because I've heard bad things.

Sounds fun. Don't get drunk too often you'll recover fine now but once you get to the point of getting withdrawals there's no turning back and you won't be able to ever have the fun with alcohol again without severe pain.

Stick with just smoking weed in small amounts if you want to get high. Alcohol and cigarettes likely wrecked your experience. In the future, you can post stuff like this in Trip Reports. Be safe!

Ya when i was your age i smoked cigs to be like f the system but id switch to gum patches or vape cause im 21 and alreafy had to stop from coughing up a lung

Honestly I don't smoke cigs so I can't say much about that, but I would prefer to keep drinking and smoking separate when I was a smoker. Just seemed like they were 2 different worlds apart and combining them had strange and undesirable consequences...unless of course you go for a strikeout. That shit is great!