• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Does having sex earlier on in the day effect Opiate high later on in the night?

Chris402

Greenlighter
After having sex, your dopamine levels decrease, does this effect the opiate high at all? Endorphin and serotonin levels increase though.. anybody have any idea's?

Thanks,
Chris

Hmm interesting question and I've honestly never thought about it. I will say that I never noticed a dramatic difference of my high after having a nice morning fuck and snorting my pills in the afternoon. It was usually the same for me. Can't say that for everyone else though obviously haha.

The key is to inject your drugs just before climax so that the rush from the drugs and the climax happen at the same time. Just kidding, lol.

I doubt any appreciable difference would be noticed beyond the fact that you might be in a better mood than you would be had you not had sex in earlier in the day. I'm no expert though.

The key is to inject your drugs just before climax so that the rush from the drugs and the climax happen at the same time. Just kidding, lol.

Funnily enough I did do this one time, though I didn't inject the drugs, I took a large hit of crack cocaine and tried to time the rush with the climax while recieving a blowjob. It was ok.