• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Psychedelic trip on Cocaine or was it?

KitKater

Greenlighter
SWIM bought 0.5 grams of Cocaine and snorted 150mg Cocaine SWIM's throat is a little bit numb SWIM feels amazing and decides to roll up a half gram joint than smokes it and starts to get pain in the body 15 minutes after smoking the joint.

SWIM has high likely sucked the joint for too long and it got really hot and burned his mouth and throath SWIM starts laying down in bed without moving and starts losing feeling on his whole body and decides to try to lucid dream by relaxing all the muscles and not moving an centimeter SWIM can see imaganry things that SWIM makes up in his own mind (this goes on for about 2 hours) SWIM thinks this can never happen with cocaine and weed SWIM Keeps thinking how this could be possible SWIM realizes he burned his throat and SWIM snorted some cocaine before so he thinks the Hot weed smoke vaporized the cocaine and SWIM got a CRACK trip and not a cocaine trip

SWIM is experienced with Shrooms and Truffels and never has experienced an intense trip like this.

is this possible or was it not cocaine?

Cocaine blocks sodium ion channels causing localized anesthesia. Have you ever had your mouth numbed at the dentist and accidently chewed the heck out of your gums? Its likely your reduced ability to feel pain caused by hot smoke made you accidently burn your mouth

We don't use swim here...just say it's u, and FYI Crack is cocaine.its the base form rather then the acidic salt, but still cocaine.

Honestly, there's no way we can even begin to guess what u had.my advice? Don't buy this product again

Hey yes exactly only the part above my tounge wasnt numb and i felt the burning there but all i wanted to know is why i had a 2 hour pschycadelic trip on cocaine

Cocaine is usually heavily cutt i loke chemistry and if you get dven a spdc of basically anything even if its inert it still burns bdcause your mouth has receptors and powders are basically a pile of chemkcals then when it drips down your tongue picks up on it to try and tell u to spot itout because before when we lived in the woods lol if he icked up a poisonous berry and it didnt burn wed die from eating them

Honestly it sounds more like katakana except the dose is too high and I doubt you'd end up with k yet you never know.

Without a lab test you'll never know what it is or if it's even coke and therefore never know why it caused such wild effects.

Cocaine is usually heavily cutt i loke chemistry and if you get dven a spdc of basically anything even if its inert it still burns bdcause your mouth has receptors and powders are basically a pile of chemkcals then when it drips down your tongue picks up on it to try and tell u to spot itout because before when we lived in the woods lol if he icked up a poisonous berry and it didnt burn wed die from eating them

?????

SWIM bought 0.5 grams of Cocaine and snorted 150mg Cocaine SWIM's throat is a little bit numb SWIM feels amazing and decides to roll up a half gram joint than smokes it and starts to get pain in the body 15 minutes after smoking the joint.

SWIM has high likely sucked the joint for too long and it got really hot and burned his mouth and throath SWIM starts laying down in bed without moving and starts losing feeling on his whole body and decides to try to lucid dream by relaxing all the muscles and not moving an centimeter SWIM can see imaganry things that SWIM makes up in his own mind (this goes on for about 2 hours) SWIM thinks this can never happen with cocaine and weed SWIM Keeps thinking how this could be possible SWIM realizes he burned his throat and SWIM snorted some cocaine before so he thinks the Hot weed smoke vaporized the cocaine and SWIM got a CRACK trip and not a cocaine trip

SWIM is experienced with Shrooms and Truffels and never has experienced an intense trip like this.

is this possible or was it not cocaine?

I have had a psychedelic-like experience with cocaine once. Was very weird. Lots of derealization/depersonalization feels. Not the greatest drug, I heavily prefer methamphetamine, but haven't done hard drugs in a long time.

We don't use SWIM. Please read the rules.

????????????????????????????

Wow this is embarrassing. Lol i apologize. I stupidly drank from the wrong water bottle and it was like my salvia from a week ago must of like grown bacteria or something because i was intoxicated and drank it anyway instead of hey this water is discusting. Anyway, i quickly started to have a huge drop in blood pressure, constricted pupils, confusion, and lack of insight. However, after aggressive diphenhydramine, caffeine, amphetamine, and ranidine. With fluids, sugar, potassium, sodium, bicarbonarte, sorbitol i managed to get my pupils back on and pupils open. I chew tobacco so i think it must of had a huge amount of nicotine or something. Either way im feeling better now.

What i was trying to say the nasty taste in your mouth used to be extremely valuable ro our ancestors when they had to hunt and gather food or grow it. Ironically probably why i got so sick i was too impaired to sense the water was contaminated. If you could taste the bitter or numbing chemicals you can then reject the food and spit it out. Not that im sure why i even brought this up totally off topic.
Multi-Quote This Message

you can have psychedelic experiences on weed since it is a psychedelic. It can happen even with moderate amounts. It's not common to have a weed experience so intense it's equated to a shroom, acid, etc. trip but it can happen in certain situations. I'm sure the cocaine played a good part in this too but I suspect the catalyst was ganja.

I guess I've had somewhat psychedelic experiences with large doses of IV cocaine, but it was more akin to psychosis then a good trip