• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Friend over dosed on concerta *went apeshit*

T

Thecoolguy123

Hello there, today my buddy, who is only 125lbs ate a 54mg Concerta and fucking lost it. We were walking home from school, and he was complaining he couldn't feel his body, upon arriving home, he got butt ass naked and tried to go outside. He was yelling, "I need to run!" And I responded, "John Doe, you can't run without clothes." To which he replied, "nobody wears clothes when running." For about 4 hours he was completely out of it. After several failed attempts, I put some boxers back on him. He kept yelling about needing to run, and was wondering why we were treating him like this because he, "didn't even smoke." Later on, he begin yelling again, this time he got violent. He yelled, "I'm the champion motherfucker" and threw an overhand right, thank god I dodged it. We tackled him to the ground, and he had fucking PCP strength, after restraining him, he passed out and began snoring. When he woke up, he kept saying he needed to work. He did more school work than anyone I've ever seen, rocking back and forth as he wrote. He then began calming down, saying crazy shit and just being gone from earth for about another two hours. He reacted almost the same way when he smoked too much weed, and it REALLY freaked me the fuck out. Does anyone have ANY idea why he completely loses his shit? I've never seen anything like this. It was as if he weren't inside his body any more, and had no self control, acting only on impulse. About eleven hours later, he is much more coherent, but still keeps doing school work. I had no fucking idea Concerta could do this, and will nevertheless let him fuck with pills again. What the fuck happened to my buddy?

To much concerts for a first time stimulant user?..some ppl just go nuts on drugs..I have never but I have sure seen some others lose it..the only drug that ever made me lose control was bong rips of salvia but only for a minute

I don't have any info on that SPECIFIC substance however that just sometimes happens with people and stimulants. Too much will make you go kinda crazy. I have never gotten crazy on stims (but have I ever had "too much" in that regards? I dunno) but too many benzos will make me go crazy like that. Substances react to people differently.

Don't take drugs at school kiddies, you can't fuckin handle it!

this pimp i knew forcefed a hoe a bunch of this (over a decade ago) she went buckwild as well.

That's not even a big dose. Scary. I think your friend may have an underlying phychological problem that is being brought out by drugs. He should stop doing them and hope his head holds together. These are worrying signs.

That's not even a big dose. Scary. I think your friend may have an underlying phychological problem that is being brought out by drugs. He should stop doing them and hope his head holds together. These are worrying signs.

This. Seems as if this person should not be using drugs because it seems to bring out the same (psychosis type) reaction , despite the drug being different.

It's fascinating how different our physical/psychological makeups are so different and how our minds and bodies react so differently to the vast array of drugs there are out there.

In response to the OP, and by no means am I a doctor; but I would recommend that your friend stay abstinent from ANY mind altering substance. Just for harm reduction sake.