• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioid dosing question

Mikeyboi

Bluelighter
First I want to say I do not plan on doing this. I just want to know for knowledge sake and I couldn't find it anywhere.

Is 15 Mg a lot of Oxycodone to administer rectally for someone with very low opiod tolerance. I also forgot to mention that I weight 160 pounds if that matters.

Last edited:
No but I'd do it orally less likely to waste any if you use some tums and ranitidine or cimetidine(will make last longer if take this) and plus its only worth plugging some opiates like morphine I hate plugging morphine but I don't withdraw off morphine superfast like oxy where the high only lasts 2-4hours since I built a tolerance.
15mg is equivalent to 30mg morphine which is equivalent to around 300-400mg codeine I think which I used to take with a low opiate tolerance so you should be fine, Go for 20mg or stay with the 15mg and snort another 10mg in a hour or hour half if not hit properly.
oxycodone is a funny drug unlike morphine where the high increases if redosed(even though sometimes morphine is dysphoric at high doses), I notice the oxycodone ORALLY needs to be taken all in one and you can top up plugging or snorting.

Just be careful.