• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(SalivinorinA on cig paper / 300mics) - used 1000 times since 2003 - Bath Tub Village

pupnik

Bluelighter
Prior to my bath, I had gone up and down 36 stairs 10 times (720 steps) which is my new light workout ( I do something with weights to round out the benefit at the same time).

As I cooled down to normal I noted that I am actually not really normal, not quite baseline from some 1p lsd 2 days back and some etilozam yesterday to try to relax a back muscle spasm, at least that's what i told myself.

But for this I don't need to be all the way down. it is a light dosage.

so after getting comfy I pull out my mini pipe kit which already has a small bit of pre-doped Salvinorin -A cigarette paper in it sized for my personal taste(, to share the pipe I usually give people 600 mics or double my amount)

t+00:00 -- I light it with a regular bic mini lighter and inhale deeply and hold while fitting my kit back into it's pouch and stashing it on the bath ledge and get back to facing my toes and the drain access shield and the all white tiles etc.

t+00:01 -- my eyes flutter and I feel like I am back at that little village with the gardens. with pink flowers every where and green stems and white picket fences.

t+00:02 -- I totally feel I am in the village so I compose my attitude to be pleasant to the villagers should they come out. I am welcomed but alone.

T+00:03 -- I am watching the fractal floral grid assembly with eyes mostly closed, and think that this time I will be able to describe what the parts of it are like.

the fractal floral shapes are everywhere and I want to say that they seem to be plastic or hollowed out glossy painted metal (like toys from the '50s), but as I look more closely or rather turn away for a moment, the objects and plants are not metal but they are just the paint suspended in the air. and as I look at them more - they are not the paint but they are the idea of painted things, then they are not even the idea of the toys but just a forgotten idea.
but then they are back and it repeats. everything in the village is like that. sudden and substantial and then superficial and wispy.

T+00:05 --- Netflix Movie stars are managing to speak with the aliens or the plants - I didn't se them just felt them around.

t+00:04 --- My eyes flutter and I can see both worlds super-imposed but the solidity of the garden shapes is fading from painted metal to plastic to smoke to gas again.

t+00:05 --- and the garden is finally gone. but while it was around it was a natural extension of normal mind space - a solid extra dimension.

t+00:06 --- the session is fading and everything feels invigorated...

It is good to try this again.

then I locate the shampoo and continue.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_salvia
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited by a moderator:
This report reminded me of one of salvia experiences

I remember starring at the tiles in my bathroom and they too transformed into a picket fence. I remember feeling as if I had been to that place before long long ago but had forgotten it somehow- the place with the picket fence - but at the same time it felt like a strange alien place at the same time. Such a strange feeling of familiarity and unfamiliarity at the same time.

Thanks for the report.

I think something is wrong right with the time doubling up and folding over

Such is the nature of the beast? The salvia universe is not restricted by the same laws of both time and space that our universe is.

Thank you for reviving my interest to Salvia, Pupnik! :)

The imagery and the mind set it produces is so distinctively unique and strong!..

I'd be curious to smoke some strong salvia when peaking on Amanitas mushrooms. I think they would have a crazy synergy.